- File Size: 14644 KB
- Print Length: 421 pages
- Publisher: Sarah Lasry (March 9, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 9, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IXXS7VK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #616,668 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
4 Bloggers Dish: Passover: Modern Twists on Traditional Flavors Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I am actually looking forward to widening my Passover recipes this year.
Ladies, well done!!
It is quite possible the content is good, perhaps excellent, but without a functioning Table of Contents or Index I'm not going to know; blindly plodding through an E Book is too labor and time intensive.
If this issue is resolved I will gladly reconsider the above rating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I hate it when I buy a book that has no working index, you have a nerve to sell it as an e-book. I work and am very busy, to me this book is nothing but a waste of time.Published 1 month ago by Sherry
Lots of interesting recipes and really covers all courses well. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes this pesach.Published 16 months ago by tf
well written with excellent photos for each recipe. Nothing is too difficult for even a beginning cook to try.. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Lindi Kendal
This has some very good recipes to use everyday as well as for Passover. I made a few of the recipes for Passover and everyone loved what I made. Read morePublished on June 8, 2014 by Radjahmoon
I have tried several of the recipes for Passover and the have turned very well. I especially liked the beet cherosets.Published on June 7, 2014 by nw heiser
This was a great addition to my Passover Repertoire. I will use this one for years. Full of good ideas.Published on May 14, 2014 by B. Shlachtman
I absolutely love this cook book! There are so many fresh, new recipes that are amazing and also so many classics. I will be returning to this every year!Published on April 21, 2014 by SamanthaJess
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Holidays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Jewish
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Kosher
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Kosher
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism