- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 2 edition (July 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118299442
- ISBN-13: 978-1118299449
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,525 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Blogging All-in-One For Dummies 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Prepare for your professional certification with study guides and exam prep tools from Wiley. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Dive into the exciting blogosphere so you can create, publish, and maintain your own blog
Blogging is fun, and this comprehensive guide makes it easy to get started! From blogging terms and platforms to theories and effective strategies, you'll find all the information you need to join the blogosphere and achieve your goals. So start thinking about what you want to write about and get ready to head down the path to blogging success!
- Find a niche determine what you want to write about and quickly set up your blog
- Blogging for business follow steps to start a business blog and review companies that are doing it effectively to gain powerful ideas
- Picking a platform select the best blogging applications and blog hosts to meet your needs
- Get a helping hand learn about the tools to help with search engine optimization, analyze your blog's performance, create a podcast, and more
- Build a following find out the secrets to blogging success, how to build a community, and ways to market your blog using social media
- Show me the money discover the monetization opportunities waiting for you in the blogosphere, including enabling advertising, publishing sponsored reviews, and selling merchandise
Open the book and find:
- Advice for picking a domain name that stands out
- The rules of the blogosphere you must follow
- Details of WordPress®, Blogger, and Tumblr®
- Steps for creating a blog feed and adding images
- How to blog on the go using a mobile device
- Secrets to making money from your blogging efforts
- Microblogging basics using Twitter
8 books in 1
- Joining the Blogosphere
- Niche Blogging
- Corporate and Business Blogging
- Choosing a Blogging Application
- Blogging Tools
- Promoting and Growing Your Blog
- Making Money from Your Blog
- Microblogging with Twitter®
About the Author
Susan Gunelius is a 20-year marketing veteran and President and CEO of KeySplash Creative, Inc. (www.keysplashcreative.com), a marketing communications company. She writes about marketing, branding, and social media for Forbes and entrepreneur.com, is featured on CNBC and BusinessWeek.com, and owns the award-winning blog WomenOnBusiness.com.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I especially enjoyed the sections on how to manage your blog, as I have read multiple books on that theme, but not a single one comes close to the help available in this book. There's no doubt that I'd recommend this book to anyone interested in blogging.
However, I really wanted to give the book 5 stars, but I had to deduct one for the fact that the book is extremely tedious. The table of contents is not up to standard, and completely different from the one on Amazon. By that I mean that I couldn't just quickly look up a topic. I first had to come back to Amazon and check the contents from here, and then I had to page non-stop to get to the specific topic. That's my only disappointment, and I truly hope that the problem will be fixed.