Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 7, 2015
I loved this book! I mentioned in another blogging book review that I've had my blog for about a year and I felt it just didn't have the momentum, drive and I needed to do some research to give it the push it needed! I tried other books that I found flat and uninformative and thankfully I stumbled upon Blogging for Creatives and i'm happy to say I loved the book! Not only did I learn a few things but I even got some ideas on re- wording my current content, I got some real world ideas on where to turn for more ideas (i.e., other blog pages were provided for examples). I loved that the book provided examples, it provided comparative blogs, it provided a wealth of resources to check out and it even provided pictures, visuals that I could easily relate to because other books I read had no visuals and while I forced myself to get thru those books, It was a breeze to get thru the Blogging for Creatives book! I would absolutely recommend this book to others looking for ways to get their blogs in motion! Very pleased with my purchase!
9 people found this helpful
on May 19, 2014
I've given this book a four-star rating because it has great information about ideas on how to consistently maintain a blog. However, as with many books including information about technology, parts of the book are no longer relevant due to the ever-changing landscape of online blogging platforms. I would wait to purchase an updated version of this book.
24 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 25, 2016
Great information & explanations, with a ton of blog links for inspiration! Perfect for creative minded bloggers. The e-book version is best, because you can view links in real time.
2 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2017
Well Done, Very good publication
Thanks Best Wishes, Garvin Bazzell, “Bazz”
on November 9, 2016
KInd of outdated and the images are useless they are so small and unreadable.
on March 20, 2013
I'm a visual kind of person, and need a lot of examples to pump my inner creativity. This book is simply the best at giving hundreds of color visual examples of great blog sites, as well as listing wonderful, creative blogs. Written for the creative person (you know who you are), so the images are "artsy", but the message is pure pleasure.

If you are a creative person, and want to extend your right-brain skills, this little book is the one to get. In addition to gorgeous examples, the author explains the different blogging platforms, and gives examples and reasons why one might choose one over another. Great info!
3 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2017
Great resource for a new blogger!
on July 27, 2015
Love the design and layout of this piece. Very visual (important for creatives) and easy to follow. Love it!
on June 5, 2013
Just started a blog this past February and this book was recommended by Kari Chapin who wrote "The Handmade Marketplace" and is one of my favorite indie business authors. This book is helpful, easy to understand and shares lots of information. It also shows great examples of creative blogs that are very inspiring. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is interested in starting a blog, especially those of us creatives who don't like all the technical jargon you find in other books.
6 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2013
This is one of the best books on blogging and growing business through blogging I've read. Lots of helpful connections which work great on the kindle and take you right to the blog the author references. I made lots of bookmarks on this one and have started rereading it - something I very rarely do.
4 people found this helpful