- Series: For Dummies
- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 6 edition (June 20, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119257808
- ISBN-13: 978-1119257806
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #23,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Blogging For Dummies 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Choose a blogging topic and platform
- Use your blog to build your personal brand
- Monetize your blog through advertising
The bestselling guide to blogging
Blogging is a fun way to make your mark on the Internet and this bestselling guide gives you all the guidance you need to get started. Whether you're building a blog as a beginner or reworking an existing blog to make it better, you'll find all the latest trends and technological tools to make money from your passion and join the blogging community.
- Pick the right software
- Write your first post
- Publish with confidence
- Work with WordPress®
- Start a Blogger blog
- Find your niche
- Create great content
- Market and promote it
- Utilize social networks
About the Author
Amy Lupold Bair is the owner of Resourceful Mommy Media, LLC, and invented the Twitter party in 2008. She is also the author of Raising Digital Families For Dummies, a guide for parents raising digital natives. You can follow her on Twitter at @ResourcefulMom.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?