Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on May 1, 2015
The book was not as good as the previous installments. I was disappiinted with how it ended & there were quite a few unanswered questions. Additionally, this one was long & drawn out for no apoarent reason.
on August 5, 2008
I was gung ho to read the living blood after MSTK and enjoyed them both.....I guess I needed to reread both books to really keep up with this one...it has been a while...but I barely remembered all of the players even though there were new ones and characters were getting kind of confusing in my memory bank....I'd suggest reading all three of these books back to back other than that it's like treading water....