- File Size: 958 KB
- Print Length: 265 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Heritage Court Publishing (September 6, 2017)
- Publication Date: September 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075FX4YDK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #718,967 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Blood & Faith: A novel of the First Christian Believers and the Sicarii (The First Believers Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 265 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Blood & Faith: A novel of the First Christian Believers and the Sicarii (The First Believers Book 2)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The subtitle, "Rebuilding Your Life After Bereavement," is somewhat misleading. A large part of this book deals with "pre-bereavement" issues, such as preparing yourself for loss, fear of death, the experience of dying, caring for the dying, etc. Not much help to the reader who has already lost a loved one.
Other chapter topics, such as bereavement in children, widowhood, and dealing with practical matters, also may be irrelevant to many readers.
That leaves only a small portion of the book that might be of some help to those who are grieving the death of a loved one and seeking advice on starting over.
The author is generous with instruction but short on empathy. Unlike other grief books whose authors relate their own personal experiences of bereavement, this one is missing that shared experience. The reader is left feeling that Dr. Youngson may be qualified to talk the talk, but he has not yet walked the walk.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Historical