Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Blood Feud: The Clintons vs. the Obamas Hardcover – June 23, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
The Clintons and the Obamas...
...it's more than a political rivalry, it's a Blood Feud
They are allies by circumstance, rivals in fact, and enemies by personal animosity. New York Times bestselling author Edward Klein pulls back the veil on the most unreported story in Washingtonthe jealousy and antipathy that divides the two most powerful Democratic families in the country.
With unparalleled reporting and access to the most sensitive sources close to the principals, Klein gives an insider's, behind the scenes view of the mutual loathing between the Democratic standard-bearers.
In Blood Feud, you'll learn:
- Why Michelle Obama’s political ambitions could rival Hillary Clinton's
- About the deal”: why Bill Clinton supported Barack Obama for reelectionand why he feels betrayed
- Benghazi: how Barack Obama set up Hillary Clinton to take the blame
- How the oneand onlyWhite House dinner between the Obamas and the Clintons was fraught with tension and contempt
- The Oprah factor: how she was used by the Obamasand stroked by the Clintons
- How not just Bill and Hillary, but Barack and Michelle, lead largely separate lives
- The power behind the presidentit’s not Michelle, but her best friend who sets the administration’s policies and personnel
- The secret Hillary Clinton is keeping that could make it impossible for her to be president
Jaw-dropping in its revelations, compulsively readable in the famous Klein style, Blood Feud will be the most talked about political book of the year.
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Obama desperately needed Bill to stump for him in 2012. Bill did, but somehow always seemed to pepper his speeches with little digs at Obama.
This is even happening today in 2016 as Bill stumps for Hillary. Just yesterday he tore in to what a failure Obamacare has been.
God Help us if Hillary wins this election is all I have to say !!