Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 302 reviews
on August 28, 2015
Hussein Fatal!!!! I cant believe Rule actually has one of the Outlawz members in this. He appears in The Wrap, Blood in my eye, and It's Murda freestyle. I am a fan of 50 Cent, DMX, Eminem. but I got to say I now have Ja Rule on my top list of all time favorite rappers. Sure 50 said he's nothing but R&B but I don't hear Ja sounding like Kanye West or T-Pain or Usher. (no dissin') but the way 50 puts it (*from the beef dvd* ''ni**a doin' duets n s**t.'') he's a hypocrite cause I listened to Candy Shop, 21 Questions, Magic stick. etc. guess what? 50 doing duets. I hate when people have to take sides on this kind of thing. I like Ja Rule and 50 Cent about the same.
on April 26, 2016
A decent mixtape ( album )
My favorite joints are :

3. Clap back
4. The crown (my favorite song)
6. Things gonna change
7. Race against time 2
13. It's murda the freestyle
on October 25, 2016
đź‘Ť
on November 28, 2015
My little brother loved this as a gift
on August 12, 2013
I got this CD for one song. Clap Back is definitely a headbanger. I brought this CD just for one song
on August 14, 2009
First off I'm a huge 50 cent fan and I see where fif is comming from hateing Rule and all that. But I gotta give it to Ja b/c this cd he comes hard as ever and I love it.