Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 12, 2016
A really good short series, that many people can get interested in. It's rather short for someone who wouldn't want to spend too much time on it. But for those that do, trust me there's enough to keep you entertained for at least a little while. There is a major difference between the anime & manga I must say though. Many things that were in the anime were not in the manga, or where slightly/majorly different. Putting that into consideration, I'd still highly recommend this series to anyone who is just entering the manga world, or even a long time visitor.
on July 13, 2016
If you love a great female lead, heavy flash backs, some light gore, and a brilliant back story then this series is for you.
on June 26, 2014
When it said it was in very good condition, i expected very minor wear from reading. The details had said that to. When it was delivered to me, a chunk of the cover was missing, and was folded. I was a bit bummed out but overall, i was just very happy that i got it!!!
on June 3, 2016
on April 19, 2016
In perfect condition! I finally have the first volume!
on April 29, 2015
One of my favorite animes and I have to say this manga is better than the original!
on March 3, 2016
Given the fan reviews, I was expecting more. This is difficult(backwards) to read and only really made sense after I watched some of the animated shows.
on September 23, 2013
This is a very good manga; different from the anime, but I think that's what makes it cooler! The book arrived earlier than expected, thing I loved, and in very good conditions too! The first pages in color are just great! :'D I'm going to buy the rest of the books as soon as possible! :3
on August 8, 2013
I love this kind ok books
I love this kind ok books it is very difficult to find them, so I am very pleased to find it here
on November 25, 2012
One of my favorite books, to go along with the anime series! Slightly different, but very good. Viva la Blood +!