Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Blood
  • Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on October 6, 2012
At the beginning, I had never heard of this group before. This was actually a suggestion from a friend of mine who is heavy into that scene, so I watched the video on Youtube. From the moment the song started I was hooked... when she went into that primal scream, I was blown away. I knew right then that this song HAD TO BE part of my playlist. While I've grown to like the other stuff on the full album as well, this is the song that ALWAYS does it for me. It seems to me there are a lot more females joining the Metal scene, not only proving themselves worthy but blowing away a lot of their male competition. When women get primal, they do it in a way that no man can match. In This Moment is a wonderful and very welcome addition to the genre of Metal.
on June 13, 2017
Gotta love the story! Me and my friends are having fun with this !
on March 25, 2013
I had not heard of In This Moment before this song. I heard it on the radio and knew I had to have it!
on January 25, 2016
In This Moment is always (almost always) good. This one is definitely good!
on October 29, 2012
I first heard this on the radio - I wondered who In This Moment was. Well, I love this song! It is great to hear a female lead in a metal band with such a unique voice. The lyrics are cool and the tune really pulls you in. I am not big into metal, but this really stood out for me!
on December 8, 2015
In this moment is a great band, Love this track!
on October 21, 2012
Never really listen'd to this group much but the moment I herd Blood for the first time it was a MUST have! the song is Amazinly hot! and so is Maria Brink! what a fox! this women really knows how to belt it out! :) a song well done!
on November 7, 2012
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD! What a great job lead singer Maria Brink and In this moment does with this song. Nice and heavy, some screaming lyrics, but you can still under stand them. Great song to crank up and rock out to!
on August 24, 2015
Love this song!
on December 13, 2012
This is In This Moment's best recording yet. It shows a wide range of styles and emotions and should not be missed. The guitar work is outstanding and Maria Brinks is amazing as usual.