+ $4.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Nazis are collecting ancient relics to build up their occult power. BloodRayne will stop this using all the powers and weapons she can muster
- Travel from the swamps of Louisiana to the docks of Germany to fight against - and drink from - Nazi scum
- Use her sex appeal, super moves and vampiric powers to battle enemy soldiers
- Be careful not to drink too deeply -- if you do, BloodRayne will go into an uncontrollable killing frenzy
- Horrific cinematic action scenes and a unique Camera FX feature allow you to see more of the action at several different angles
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
BloodRayne takes you into a dark world where the mysterious world of vampires battle against the evils of humanity! You play as BloodRayne, a vampire who has sworn to protect the humans her kind prey on from supernatural threats.
Top customer reviews
the graphics are great, well, maybe not great, just good. but i love all the cool effects... they're soo awesome!
the story is based on vampires....well, a half human vampire, who is trying to find the man that killed her mother. and you get to go to really cool places.... though it's set the late 1930's... but who says that killing nazis with huge deadly swords can't be fun:P
the gameplay is really easy to get a hang on.... and it's rare that i like the combat styles on any games....but this was really fun!
the music was kinda creepy...but i liked it. actually the whole game was kinda creepy....but i love creepy :P
the replay value is amazing!!! i played the game like 16 times... and i never had any problems.
if you love hack and slash action games, blodsucking incuded :P.... i recommend you get this....NOW!
The guns and blade moves all look terrific, especially her blood lust and slo-mo vision. The game is very gory and some of the slow motion death scenes are so over the top theyll make you laugh.
However, what keeps this game from 5 stars is its repetitive gameplay, 3 settings and each level on the same setting is very similar, and its short gameplay. The game will take you 2-4 days to beat and sadly there isnt much replay value.
But for its cheap price the game cannot be beat in terms of its quick and satisfying play.