Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on May 15, 2017
So we start with Lexi not sure what had happen to her after seeing Matt. She is in the hospital and her parents jobs moved them back Florida, but Lexi didn't want to go back she really wanted to stay in NY and ended up living with Nick, Anne and Lars. While living in the house things got a lot worse for her. If you are looking for a good vampire series check this one out for sure. So many twist and turns you can't stop reading. Can't wait to learn what happens with the rest of the series. Daniele had a very different approach with her vampires.
on August 14, 2011
Another great book by Daniele! I started this one immediately after finishing Imprinted Souls, the first in the series, in just a few short hours!
And like the first one, in just a few short hours I found my self immersed in the world living along side the characters! I find myself trying to steer them in the directi0n I want them to go, and feeling their emotions! I've already downloaded #3 and am only taking a short break to write reviews and eat before I jump back into the wonderful world!
on February 18, 2013
Action packed and mushy enough without being way to mushy. I look forward to more books by this author. Thanks!
on November 18, 2012
I just love reading vamp books and I like reading books which are part of a series. The book Bloodlust has meet both of my needs and it's a good book and enjoyable to read. I am reading book 2 at this time in the series. I'll let you know soon if it's worth buying all of the books in the series.
on June 22, 2013
This was just as good as the first book.Now I have to hurry up and get the next book.I'm hooked on these books.great read
on March 7, 2013
all of her books are really really good and i cant put them down and i will keep reading her books
on September 14, 2011
This is a must read series!! It grabs your attention from the first few pages and a great sequel to the first book. Purchase this book, you won't be disapointed.