Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

VINE VOICEon April 1, 2012
I have to agree 100% with the previous reviewer. This sampler showed me just how much kids' music doesn't have to stink. This is a great sampler that has me seriously thinking about purchasing some of these artists.

These are mainly standards, and some of the greatest standards. The highlight is Kelly Hogan's fantastic "Rubber Duckie", followed by "Wheels on the Bus" by the Old Town School of Folk Music. But all of this music is good for adults and great for kids. Very highly recommended!
on January 30, 2014
It takes me back to when I was on the bus to and from school and field trips, especially the songs we sang during the ride like the popular "Wheels on the Bus" but somehow I remember more and stranger lyrics but possibly we added those. Another was "Clap Your Hands", really happy to hear and sing these while doing chores around the house.
on November 22, 2016
Granddaughter loves to play and listen to the music. Has a calming feeling.
on September 16, 2013
Some of these songs are great and fun for my daugter and I. She loves "Clap Your Hands" and "Wheels on the Bus" among others. Just a few of the songs are a bit "crazy" for her.
on October 17, 2012
This was a very good item for a free download. We love the songs, especially the first one since we are from Arkansas haha. Recommended for anyone that wants a little more variety in their kids music. She particularly likes the Wheels on the Bus and Clap your Hands. So much so that I went ahead and purchased that artists album Songs For Wiggleworms.
on May 1, 2016
a
on December 31, 2015
Friends two-yr-old sang right along with Wheels On The Bus, and liked Rubber Ducky as well. A few too silly for me but in the car with kids this is good to have.
on May 15, 2014
Fun for all! My grandchildren love this and so do I. The songs are familiar and this is a fun way to pass them on.
on April 16, 2014
Most of the songs are interactive and fun. Preschool aged kids loves the wheels on the bus and the clap song.
on April 8, 2014
This is just the cutest, funnest album I have found and I would recommend it for kids and adults alike.