- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (August 22, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123704820
- ISBN-13: 978-0123704825
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,734,112 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bloodstain Pattern Evidence, Objective Criteria and Case Applications 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Anita Wonder is Founder and Director of the Wonder Institute, a forensic science consulting, training and research association specializing in Bloodstain Pattern Evidence, based in Carmichael, CA. From 1971 to 2005 Ms. Wonder was the Senior Clinical Laboratory Scientist for a large national HMO. She continues to lecture, handle special case studies and testify on the evidence for both prosecution and defense. Anita has testified for both criminal and civil proceedings.