Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 3, 2014
All the packages say Green Tea! Though it looks as if the flowers are actually wrapped with black tea, but when steeped, definitely not. Still good product overall. If you like your tea strong, leave for much longer time than recommended. Not as pretty as pictured, but still pretty cool. Did not work well in the glass infuser, not enough room for it to open. The hotter the water, the faster it opens. My daughter and I were like to kids staring at it waiting for it to open!
2 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2016
The Clear Glass Tea Pot with warmer and Blooming Black Teas made a wonderful gift to my dear friend. She was extremely excited when she called to tell me it had arrived. She couldn't get over the beauty of the pot or the flavor of the tea. Thanks Amazon and Teas Zen for making my friend's and my day!
on January 22, 2015
These are so wonderful! They are the best, smoothest tea I've ever had. They do need to be in a large clear tea pot to be seen, but they bloom beautifully and taste great!
Highly recommended!
on May 18, 2014
Love blooming Teas and I have a hard time finding them in black teas which I prefer. Will definitely be buying more
3 people found this helpful
on May 7, 2016
Super fast shipping. Taste really good. I like the blooming effect looks really nice, Super fast shipping.
on April 21, 2015
Oh, these are so much fun!!! And really good teas! Use these when you have company, they will be impressed and love watching them bloom! They bloom quickly, so pour your hot water over them when you and your guest are ready to watch them open! So clever and pretty!!!!
on March 21, 2016
Not my favorite:-( I was on a quest to find black blooming tea for my daughter and I to enjoy, was so happy to find this...but quite disappointed that the "bloom" looked more like withering seaweed...not a fan, sorry...taste was fine.
on January 8, 2017
Not the prettiest but yummy for sure.
on January 28, 2015
Wonderful
on May 9, 2014
This is 1/2 of Mom's Mother's Day gift. I could not be more pleased with a very special, tea party.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question