Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on December 3, 2014
All the packages say Green Tea! Though it looks as if the flowers are actually wrapped with black tea, but when steeped, definitely not. Still good product overall. If you like your tea strong, leave for much longer time than recommended. Not as pretty as pictured, but still pretty cool. Did not work well in the glass infuser, not enough room for it to open. The hotter the water, the faster it opens. My daughter and I were like to kids staring at it waiting for it to open!
on May 7, 2016
Super fast shipping. Taste really good. I like the blooming effect looks really nice, Super fast shipping.
on April 17, 2016
The Clear Glass Tea Pot with warmer and Blooming Black Teas made a wonderful gift to my dear friend. She was extremely excited when she called to tell me it had arrived. She couldn't get over the beauty of the pot or the flavor of the tea. Thanks Amazon and Teas Zen for making my friend's and my day!
on April 21, 2015
Oh, these are so much fun!!! And really good teas! Use these when you have company, they will be impressed and love watching them bloom! They bloom quickly, so pour your hot water over them when you and your guest are ready to watch them open! So clever and pretty!!!!
on March 21, 2016
Not my favorite:-( I was on a quest to find black blooming tea for my daughter and I to enjoy, was so happy to find this...but quite disappointed that the "bloom" looked more like withering seaweed...not a fan, sorry...taste was fine.
on May 18, 2014
Love blooming Teas and I have a hard time finding them in black teas which I prefer. Will definitely be buying more
on January 22, 2015
These are so wonderful! They are the best, smoothest tea I've ever had. They do need to be in a large clear tea pot to be seen, but they bloom beautifully and taste great!
Highly recommended!
on January 8, 2017
Not the prettiest but yummy for sure.
on March 10, 2015
Black tea needs hotter water than other types of tea in order to brew correctly. The water temperature should be around 212°.

I love this tea. It makes better flowers than others I've tried and is definitely the most delicious.

I
on January 28, 2015
Wonderful

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question