BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2015
This is one of the best tasting flowering teas I have tasted. I have purchased this once for myself and then bought each of my sisters a package for Christmas. I'm not really big on fruit flavored teas, but this one.....I will buy it again for myself. The flower is quite pretty when it opens up. I found that every single one that I used opened up fully. I was able to reuse the flower balls twice (for a total of 3 times) and the second and third times that I brewed the same flower I got full flavor, I did let it steep a little longer each successive time that I reused the flower ball.

The flavor is really nice - no bitterness at all. A full flavored White tea with just enough peach flavor that you can taste the peachiness without it being overpowering. Some white teas are weakly flavored, but not this one. Some fruit flavored teas are insipid, but not this one. Just a nice flavor and a beautiful show as the flower opens up. It opens up slowly enough to really enjoy the flower as it reveals itself, but quick enough so you don't steep out all of the flavor on the first brewing.
on May 20, 2017
Delicious and beautiful! I bought them for tea parties with my girls. They love peach tea. They are so good but weak flavor wise. But we still love them.
on March 28, 2014
Bought this for my mom along with a clear glass tea pot so she could view her tea. Would have been perfect if I had taken into consideration the height of these blooms. To take full advantage of the blooming tea, steep in a taller glass container, the blooms are about 5 inches tall, sometimes more.
I thought the taste could have been stronger-we steeped these in a pint and a half of water, so perhaps these do better in an 8 oz steep, though you'd have to get a tall, narrow glass for that.
We enjoyed seeing these bloom and it really made tea all the more special. Great gift idea, or convo piece for a tea luncheon or tea party...
on September 9, 2016
While it was cool to see the flower bloom I really did not like the taste of the tea
on August 11, 2015
I've used three of the tea-balls so far, two of them floated which sort of botched the visual enjoyment. It was difficult to see the flower 'bloom' sideways or upside down. {o: (I used a round, clear 4-cup teapot.)
But, the flavor was just fine! Surprisingly pleasant since the color was pale. The second brewing maintained most of the flavor so eight cups were produced from each tea-ball (I combined the two brews).
on January 8, 2015
I purchased this tea in hopes that it is equal to the teavana's peach blooming tea. The taste is very weak compared to teavana and there are no instructions as to how long to steep the tea. I steeped it as long as I would the teavana version the first pot. the second pot I doubled the time and still very weak.
on December 14, 2012
The peach smell and flavor is very strong. I will say that the blooms don't look as good as the teavana ones, but they are 1/4th the price. These teas are a great buy
on March 23, 2016
Great taste and great smell. It bloomed within minutes in very hot water. I have some pics of how it turned out. Here is a video of my daughter and I making it very quickly. [...]
review image
on September 25, 2016
Love this tea, very tasty and you can make 3 pitchers of 10 cups just takes a little longer for the last 1
on May 19, 2013
Excellent service and great tasting tea. Will order in the future. The bloom was beautiful,it was everything I was expecting and more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.