Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: B'loonies Plastic Balloons Variety Pack, 8 Tubes of Assorted Colors
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on February 11, 2010
I really love Bloonies, I used to play with them when I was a kid. The eight pack is awesome because you get 4 different colors in the pack, red, blue, yellow, and green. Once you blow up a bubble, you can not reuse the goo, but its okay, the pack comes with enough product to have fun.
on August 24, 2013
It may be a test of lungpower and a bit of patience for the grown ups because the kids do love these types of balloons but still do not know how to blow these balloons so they will need a grownup. I make them real big and watch out for holes while you are blowing the balloon...it's very delicate. Plus, you really do not want the kids to be inhaling the mixture of the gas and balloon material. When they have the balloon, they just love to hold it gently and bounce it on their palms and they could play with it for as long as they take care of, they learn to be gentle....but sometimes they burst it accidentally. I just tell them to wait a bit while I gather some air because it just amazes them. As long as they are amused and love it, it is so worth it for me.
on November 12, 2012
I gave this to my husband because he had never heard of plastic bubbles. It brought back memories of my childhood except the goo they use for the bubbles is non toxic now.
on March 1, 2016
I have always loved playing with these when i was younger. We spent countless hrs making different balloons, round, elongated, we even made masks out of it.
This plastic balloons are almost close to what i used to buy. It just needs to be more sticky that way you can put other balloons together, and this dries faster, so the bigger the balloon you wanted to make, the more chance it will pop right away. Other than that, we love it. Already used up all the tubes in one sitting. It brought back so many memories!
on June 12, 2016
Wonderful little trip down memory lane. This was fun for the whole family. My boyfriend and I got to reminisce playing with these outselves as children, while the kids had a blast trying them for the first time : building bubble snowmen and trying to blow bubbles within bubbles. Great way to get them out from in front of the tv!
on January 5, 2014
i got this for my little sister and she loved it she cant stop talking about it... but the tubes are a little smaller than i expected..
on February 19, 2014
This is that blowy gorgeous fascinating inedible, fume-creating goop I remember from when I was a kid! It still seems so likely to be ingested, and so likely to be fatal when that happens... But there's some kind of consumer safety organization, right? Everything will be fine.
on March 13, 2016
This item is exactly what me and my brother would play with as kids. Brings back a lot of memories and the smell is unmistakable. I put these in my brother stocking this Christmas and had a great time playing with them just like when we were kids
on January 27, 2014
My siblings and I (45-55 yrs of age) were chatting about this product and what we remembered about it from when we were kids. We were happy to receive the order and relive some old childhood memories. Fun stuff!
on January 8, 2013
I've been buying plastic balloons like this as a Christmas stocking stuffer for my grown grandkids since they were little. I haven't been able to find them the last couple of years. I found these at the last minute at a reasonable price and received excellent service. The grandkids were so excited and had fun seeing who could blow the biggest "bubble." Great find.