$9.92 - $60.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25 inches
- Open Toe
- Back Zip
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Blowfish.cool shoes for cool girls! A fresh line of young contemporary shoes brought to you by designers who travel the world for inspiration and forward trends to bring happiness and cool looks to your feet. One pair and you'll be hooked. Just give the line a try and see. Not only fun, but comfy too. Thanks for fishing!
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01K3PBX9S
- Item model number: Bungalow
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 25, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 442 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The rose gold is absolutely gorgeous. A shiny, but not metallic sheen.
- Fabric feels quality, no fraying or scuffed bits
- The slightly raised heel at the back pushes this shoe to the "I'm fancy but not too fancy" category. Perfect with shorts or dresses
- Love the zipper in the back, makes the shoe feel secure without too much pressure
- Shoe seems a tad large all over. I normally wear a size 7 and the shoe is fine when I am standing. However, the straps aren't flush to my foot and sit a bit high with some gap. When I sit down, my feet slide down inside the heel and there is a large gap at the front making it look like these shoes are super big on me!
- Not a lot of support. Walking in these all day is a bit of a pain since there is no arch support and minimal padding at the toe.
Overall, a nice shoe and worth the price. Not the best or fanciest, but cute for summer and wasn’t a dud.