YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Terra Nova forum

Blu Ray?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 13, 2012 9:06:58 PM PDT
Matthew says:
Any idea if this is getting a Blu Ray release? It looks fantastic in HD and clearly is the kind of show that should be getting a Blu Ray release.

Loved Terra Nova, shame its cancelled. I found it very enjoyable, such a shame good fun shows are being cancelled left right and centre on tv these days.

Posted on Jun 15, 2012 1:44:26 PM PDT
I liked this show also. I watched all the episodes. But I think it started to loose it's appeal. Not sure why. I don't think I would buy the series. It will never end. I'm not sure if they would put it on blu ray. I am surprised they are releasing it at all.

Posted on Jul 29, 2012 10:28:52 AM PDT
greenleaf says:
Cancelled shows seem to be released only on DVD. Same thing for Caprica and the second season of SG-U.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 4:23:20 PM PDT
JrSpaceCadet says:
Firefly didn't get a blu ray release till years after the DVD release. It probably had a much larger fan base on DVD than on air. I never heard of it till I bought the DVD on a whim. I don't know if Terra Nova will ever have that much of a following.

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 1:20:55 AM PDT
Ya I have the same problem with Sgu. I have been buying shows I like that were cancled to ahow my sduport but shows like this were ment for a bluray so I am stuck waiting and randomly searching the internet to see if it will ever come out. But I hope it does. For things like this they should used a dont make the disk till it is ordered system. Sure it costs something to set it up for bluray realease but I dont see how they would not at the very least make there money back.

Posted on Oct 17, 2012 9:37:05 AM PDT
I think you can get Terra Nova in HD format thru Amazon's download service, I know iTunes has it. The trouble with that is 13 HD episodes would take up a lot of Internet bandwidth that too many people just don't have. No one seems to carry it in Blu-ray, I checked an Australian site and found DVD only, the UK is probably the same.

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 6:45:47 PM PDT
I really liked the show and woudl also be interested in season 2 and bringing the story to an ending
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Terra Nova forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jun 13, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 23, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about
Terra Nova
Terra Nova by Jason O'Mara (DVD - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars (330)