|Manufacturer||Blu-Tack by Bostik Re-usable Adhesive - 75g Pack|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 4.13 x 0.18 inches|
|Item model number||S050Q|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||060968|
Blu-Tack Reusable Adhesive 75g
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Compatible material||Glass, Paper, Plastic, Metal|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adhesive: reusable putty-like
- Bostik Blu-Tack is the is the original reusable adhesive. It is permanently plastic and pliable (it can be readily formed into any shape) and each pack comes with strips for ease of use.
- In the blue-only pack there are 4 strips each approximately 3/4 inch wide x 8 inches long and in the color pack there are 5 strips each approximately 1/2 inch wide x 8 inches long.
- A few applications for the putty include using to stick posters, sealing around windows and doors, cleaning dust and hair from clothing, keeping pictures straight and modeling. Use Blue-Tack on non-porous surfaces, painted surfaces, vinyl coated wall paper, glass, metal, etc. Remember to press it on, but roll it off. Any remaining Blu-Tack material can be removed by rolling or dabbing with another blob of Blue Tack. Uses & Applications: Leave note on door.
- Create 3 dimensional models. Hold candles in place in holders. Remove dust from awkward places. Pick up dropped screws or nails. Attach screw to screwdriver to get to hard places. Hold figurines in place on the window sill. Use to reduce noise vibration. Hold markers in place on white board. Clean computer keys. Hold speakers in place on speaker stands. Graphite artists can use as a graphite eraser or magnet. Keep picture frames from shifting around on wall. Hold end of measuring tape on wall when measuring long runs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Blu Tack Reusable Adhesive Bostik Blu Tack is a handy putty-like reusable adhesive. Use it to stick, seal, conceal, hold, and position a variety of items. Perfect for sticky jobs around the home, office, at school and for hobby and craft work. Bostik Blu Tack is a great modelling material. Use it to mold, sculpt, and stick. Preparation Blu Tack is ideal for non-porous surfaces such as glass or metal, painted surfaces and vinyl coated wallpaper. Ensure surface is clean, dry, free from grease and loose materials. Make sure hands are clean before handling Blu Tack. 1. Posters Cut 3cm piece, remove release paper from one side an affix to surface. Remove the release paper on one side, apply to one surface, then remove the other release paper. Using good thumb pressure, apply to the other surface. Blu Tack works because its pressure sensitive so the more even pressure you apply the better the bond. 2. Objects Make a blob by tearing off a piece, pull and stretch into a ball and apply to one surface. Removing Blu Tack Blu Tack works on walls because its pressure sensitive so its important to carefully roll it 0ff. Any remaining shreds can be removed by roll or dabbing with another blob of Blu Tack. If Blu Tack has been on a surface for sometime, dab with Citrus based stain remover to soften, then roll off carefully. Sometimes, Blu Tack can leave a faint oily mark that can be easily removed by using a citrus based stain remover. Blu Tack can be reused. Simply roll into a ball in your hand and massage to get it pliable and apply Use BluTack to.... •Tack posters, memos, signage, or notices on walls, windows, or equipment. •Tack-up cables, electric and phone cords to keep them from tangling and out of the way. •Secure display cards on counter tops. •Hold down telephones or modems on desktops and counters. •Fasten electrical outlet surge strips to the floor.
Compare with similar items
Loctite Fun-Tak Mounting Putty 2-Ounce (1087306), Single,Blue
2 x Bostik Blu Tack Mastic Adhesive Putty Non Toxic Blue approx 60g 801103
Blu Tack Original Adhesive Putty (4 Pack)
Hygloss HangTak, 2-Ounce, Blue
Scotch Removable Mounting Putty, 2 oz, Colors May Vary
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||OTHODOOX||Amazon.com||richpets||Grayson Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Light Blue||Blue||Original version||—||Blue||White|
|Item Dimensions||9.00 x 4.13 x 0.18 inches||6.00 x 0.18 x 3.40 inches||5.98 x 4.29 x 0.71 inches||3.94 x 0.79 x 5.91 inches||13.00 x 4.00 x 0.10 inches||5.40 x 3.90 x 0.40 inches|
|Size||Pack 1||Single||—||4 Pack||1 Pack||2 ounces|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used Blu-Tack as opposed to any old poster putty because my earbuds are Apple (which means expensive) and I didn't want to risk anything. I did exactly what the online article said to do, and it worked great!
But Be Careful! Can pull paint off!
Be sure to test it on a small part of your wall. It might be a bit too strong for some cheap paints out there.
I just moved in to a new apartment and was testing where I wanted to position a webcam using a huge glob of Blu-Tack. The giant glob got stuck to the ultra cheap paint and ripped a few layers off. Now it's nothing I'm too concerned about, I know it'll take a new coat of paint to fix.
Just be careful when using HUGE GLOBS of the stuff.
I'm still giving 5 stars because of all the other place it's helped me, especially for routing cables without having to put nails in the walls.
I even used a small piece to temporarily fix the bellow on a old coo-coo clock.
Top reviews from other countries
Ottimo lavoro... (un po' costoso... basso rapporto QUANTITA'/Prezzo)