- Brand Name: Amaray
- Item Package Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
10 Empty Deluxe Blu-ray Replacement Cases for Blue-ray Disc Movies 11mm thickness with silver embossed logo
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 10 Empty Deluxe Blu-ray new case with embossed logo thickness of 11mm
- Single for 1 disc
- with overlay in clear
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
10 Empty Deluxe Replacement cases for Blu-ray Movies with embossed silver logo Single 11mm not 12mm
Top Customer Reviews
I tried two batches of these, so it was not a one-time problem. Definitely would not recommend and would not order again.
- Case's Color matches standard Blu-ray "blue" perfectly
-Blu-ray logo is molded into the case and embossed in silver. It is not a stamp or sticker like some other products have.
- Includes flexible clips for insert booklet inside front cover (I don't see these breaking easily).
- Disc-release mechanism is well made and easy to use. Simply press the center to release. No risk of bending your discs. (Why don't all Blu-ray cases use this design?)
- You can find better pricing by buying a larger bulk quantity. (But who needs 100 cases?)
Bottom line: If you need replacement Blu-ray cases and want top quality don't hesitate to pick these up. You won't be disappointed!
These packages are solid and will completely protect the contents. They will hold the original label and any additional book on the internal tabs. The cheaper packaging probably saves someone ten to fifteen cents, maybe a quarter at the most, but now I have to spend dollars to get something close to the original package type. Anybody want to buy ten crappy packages? CHEAP!
If you're really that desperate to get blu ray cases, buy a really cheap bargain bin blu ray movies (that sucks too) and replace it with that.