- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 0610 (What's this?)
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Atheneum Books for Young Readers; Reprint edition (April 29, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781481410137
- ISBN-13: 978-1481410137
- ASIN: 148141013X
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.6 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 227 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,350 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #41 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Censorship
- #50 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Bullies
- #496 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Blubber Paperback – April 29, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Judy Blume, one of America’s most popular authors, is the recipient of the 2004 National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters. She is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of beloved books for young people, including Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret, and novels for adult readers, including Wifey, Smart Women, and Summer Sisters. Her work has been translated into thirty-two languages.Visit Judy at JudyBlume.com or follow her on Twitter at @JudyBlume.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
227 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 227 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend this book for ages 10 to 13 but this book is also enjoyable for adults to read with their older children.
My mother says she loved this book as a kid and I defiantly did as well.
I would defiantly recommend this book!