Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Blue 1967 Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone, Multipattern
- Three custom condenser capsules and four different polar pattern settings: Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional and Omnidirectional
- Cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain
- 15 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response. Headphone Amplifier : Signal to Noise 114dB. Yeti Pro is not capable of simultaneous analog and digital operation. To ensure proper operation, only connect the digital (USB) or analog (XLR) connectors at any given time. In the event Yeti Pro becomes unresponsive, simply unplug all connections for 10 seconds and re-connect your Yeti Pro with the desired output cable.
- 192 kHz/24 bit Sample/Word. Proprietary capsule design to capture sounds with detail and articulation
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $40.52
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.99
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $49.99
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone
The Yeti Pro is the world's first USB microphone combining 24-bit/192 kHz digital recording resolution with analog XLR output. Featuring three custom condenser capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti Pro can capture digital audio with up to four times the clarity found on CDs. Plus, the Yeti Pro features a cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps.
You also get a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain. So whether you record at home, in a studio (or in the Himalayas!), the Yeti Pro is your ultimate sound solution.
- Combines 24-bit/192 kHz digital recording with analog XLR output
- Advanced features with the simplicity of a plug-and-play USB microphone
- Built-in pattern with four polar pattern settings--stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional
- Custom base includes a threaded mic stand with cable management
Four Different Pattern Modes for Versatile Recording
The stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, and is ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound image.
Well-suited for podcasts, vocals, or game streaming, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of 'being there'—like a live recording of a band's performance.
Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone. It’s ideal for capturing the nuance of a musical instrument, or recording an interview between two people.
- PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional USB 2.0 High Speed; 256 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX (10.6.4 or higher) USB 2.0 High Speed; 256 MB RAM (minimum)
Desktop or Studio, the Possibilities Are Endless
You can quickly select from each of Yeti Pro's four pattern settings (stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional) by simply rotating the pattern selector knob. The chart below shows each pattern's symbol, sound source direction, and suggested recording applications.
Stand and Cables Included
The Yeti Pro features a custom base, including a threaded mic stand mount with cable management. A USB cable and a stereo XLR breakout cable are also included in the box.
|Studio-quality audio via digital USB||✓||✓|
|3 condenser capsules in a Tri-capsule array enable 4 recording patterns||✓||✓|
|Color options||Whiteout, Silver, Platinum, Blackout||Black|
|Adjustable Microphone gain control for varying volumes||✓||✓|
|Zero-latency headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring||✓||✓|
|Adjustable angle on its integrated custom-designed desk stand||✓||✓|
|Driverless installation for both Windows and Mac||✓|
|Professional recording via analog XLR||✓|
|Separate analog circuit path||✓|
|Maximum recording resolution||48 kHz/16-bit||192 kHz/24-bit|