Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- plastic frame
- glass lens
- Lens width: 58
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
plastic frame glass lens non-polarized Lens width: 50 mm
- Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 1.7 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CMH5S24
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had some of the original Blu Blockers many years ago. The lenses is these are similar to those, but the originals seemed just as little better (or maybe I just remember them that way).
The only real gripe is that these claim to be "driving glasses", and they really aren't. The way the lenses are, green light is totally filtered out. As a result, every traffic light you come up to appears to be out if it's green. That makes driving with these on as pretty serious gamble.
For casual use, they're awesome, but get something else for driving.
1. It look stylish.
2. You will find your eye a bit relax when you put it on.
1. The color tint is too dark and is hard to use it in reading or in front of any electronic devices.
2. It make my eye tire more than usual after using it in front of my devices.
3. It only have a sticker stated 'UV Protection' and 'Blue Buster Lens' on the lens. This make me skeptical about this product.
4. The packaging is come with a plastic bag, and without any box. It totally look like cheap made and like $1 store product.
I decided to return this product since I do not find it is helping me in blue blocking in front of my devices and also I am not sure if it is 100% UV/UVA protection for outdoor purpose.
pros: they block blue light well without skewing vision too much. When you take them off, there is a noticeable difference. They look really cute.
Cons: unlike other glasses, they aren't a wrap around style so you get light from the sides (like my partners phone when in bed). They are too dark for me for reading at night, but perfect for tv.
Not a cure all for my sleep woes but they def help in combo with some other things I'm testing out.