- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: The New Press; Reprint edition (June 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1595584536
- ISBN-13: 978-1595584533
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#720,217 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #173 in Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Water Supply & Land Use
- #182 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Water Quality & Treatment
- #608 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Environmental Policy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Blue Covenant: The Global Water Crisis and the Coming Battle for the Right to Water Reprint Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Praise for "Too Close for Comfort":
" Every Canadian should read it. . . . Barlow is onto something important, especially in the area of security. . . . [A] wake-up call . . . informative and timely." -- "Globe and Mail"