Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on March 1, 2017
Equipment-owner: Canon 5D MkII and 7D MkIII. 65 YOA. Amateur photographer.

I see that a few reviews stated the print was rather small-hard to read.
I have some eye conditions and have worn glasses my entire life, but I
didn't have any problems reading this guide "cheat sheet".
I'll have to use it for a while before I can really tell if it helps "out in the field".
I do have a concern about the laminate-seems like there could be an issue where
it folds up over time, eventually breaking/cracking.
I got this brand because I have purchased several of the Blue Crane DVD's over the
years and they were good.
on July 6, 2013
This DVD gives good examples of how to use the camera. However, I found the video to be a bit boring. I had to break it up into smaller sections to keep my attention span on the lessons. It does have some good examples provided you pay attention to what is being shown. There is an advanced DVD, but you'll have to purchase that one separately. All in all, I did get some useful information from it. As the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. This video's examples helped me to understand the written descriptions in the camera's manual.
on June 3, 2013
I've recently gotten my 5D Mark iii. This video was a great "jump start" for learning the functional basics for the camera.
They do cover a lot of ground in the presentation, so I found myself playing several parts repeatedly - while fiddling with the settings on the 5D Mark iii. I've now moved on to their "Advanced Topics" video (cross-referenced with printed manuals) to better understand the complexities of the plethora of camera menus.
I would highly recommend it for anyone new to this "beast" of a camera.
on July 28, 2012
Good introduction to the Canon 5D Mark III camera. I went from a Digital Rebel to the Mark III which was a significant jump in technology. Many of the features I was completely new to, and the video explained some of them to an adequate detail. You are not going to watch this and walk away with a great depth of knowledge of this camera. This is after all, "Basic Controls." It is a good starting point.
on October 29, 2012
Nice way to getting using your New 5DIII. Helped in getting out there and shooting right away. Not an advanced video but helps get you going. Wish it it was a little more in depth but still worth the money if you want to short cut to learning features and quick access to them.
on March 4, 2016
It's a very handy card with all the options about the camera. I use it to quick learn the different options of my camera!
on February 8, 2014
I have found these videos really useful. They give you an excellent visual guide to learn to use your Canon 5D. I have found that I have a much better understanding of this cameras features and how they are useful in diffrent situations. I highly recommend them.
on March 7, 2016
Great help to learning about one of the best cameras out there!
on October 19, 2014
I learned a few things watching this video. It provided more detail and options than what I have seen in other videos.
on September 19, 2015
Very informative if your new to canon cameras.