Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.53 shipping
A Blue Ball Gown with Floral and Gold Details Made to Fit the Barbie Doll
|Price:||$6.00 + $2.50 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Blue Ball Gown with Floral and Gold Details Made to Fit the Barbie Doll
- 100% Brand new Size: Great for 30 cm Barbie dolls & other 30 cm dolls
- Package includes: 1 Xbarbie Clothes (Doll not included, only the Clothes)
- A great gift for your children, your friends and yourself .
- Please note: that all items are made for and or by Olivias Doll Closet, they are made to fit the popular Barbie Doll products. We are not affiliated with Mattel, we are not implying in any way that these items are associated with Mattel. We simply just offer great products to complement the Barbie products. Barbie is the trademark of Mattel. You will not be disappointed by the quality and Service offered by Olivias Doll Closet
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A blue ball gown with floral and gold details Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. In a series of novels published by Random House in the 1960s, her parents' names are given as George and Margaret Roberts from the fictional town of Willows, Wisconsin. Barbie has been said to attend Willows High School and Manhattan International High School in New York City, based on the real-life Stuyvesant High School. She has an on-off romantic relationship with her beau Ken (Ken Carson), who first appeared in 1961. Like Barbie, Ken shares his name with one of Ruth Handler's children.