Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 394 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 541 reviews
on February 23, 2015
This is a fun little book, fitting right into the canon of Boynton's other books. The text is quite sparse, the illustrations simple and funny.

I would note that we've found with this book, to really engage our son, the reader has to do a lot of work! Because the text is so sparse, we've had to embellish it a bit with explanations--explaining what the turkey continues to do wrong when trying to get dressed, like his friends. I don't mean this as a criticism, though--it's actually a compliment. It lets the reader be an active participant in the book, engaging the child with dialogue that, hopefully, leads to learning and interest.

Also, you'll find yourself saying "oops!" a lot when you find what the turkey is wearing, almost always incorrectly. You'll be surprised at how many different tones of voices, inflection, volumes, etc. you can use with the word "oops!"
on January 19, 2016
My toddler loves this book and I love reading it with her. I can see her little mind working to figure out colors, sequence, relationships, and humor. ^_^ Sandra Boynton never disappoints the goldfish and grape juice set. This chunky board book will make a fine addition to your bedtime reading arsenal and see you through 'till the 'Cat in the Hat' years.
on April 12, 2017
Oops! Is the favorite part for our kids. They know it's coming and love it every time they hear oops! I love giving this book to new Moms. A great gift!
on March 2, 2017
My daughter always cracked up at this one - giving it to all newborns so they can enjoy it too.
on April 14, 2017
Son loves the books. The pages are thick enough that he's learning to turn the pages too.
on March 17, 2017
One of my favorite baby/toddler books. Read it often to my own, and now bought it for my new niece. So fun!
on March 21, 2017
Great service, arrived intact and as described.
on April 6, 2016
Simple story but my son finds it hilarious. Nice pictures and cute simple story for toddlers.
on March 10, 2017
Not the best read for my kiddo...
on September 3, 2016
These board books are excellent for the young ones. My kids love them.