Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 17, 2015
Cute book and printed in the USA. So few cardboard books are. Babies chew on their cardboard books. What materials and dyes are used is very important and there have been enough problems with lead or other bad things in toys that are imported that I am always happy to see made in USA on a toy.
on April 19, 2016
This is a favorite in our house! My 5, 3 and 1 year old LOVE to read this with me. There is a bonus too, it is a simple enough text that my 5 and 3 year old can read it on their own and often read it to each other. It is also great to teach a few simple colors to young ones who love to read. It has a little silly humor too, so it keeps your kiddos laughing!
on March 31, 2015
Based on the reviews I really thought I would like this book. I really enjoyed The Going to be Bed by Boynton. It's my daughter's favorite book!!! I don't like how this book doesn't have a story. It's just colors and the articles of clothing. The pictures are cute but my daughter isn't going to understand what's going on in the pictures. Plus it's not fun to read! I find this book to be a waste of $4. Pretty disappointed !
My toddler loves this book and I love reading it with her. I can see her little mind working to figure out colors, sequence, relationships, and humor. ^_^ Sandra Boynton never disappoints the goldfish and grape juice set. This chunky board book will make a fine addition to your bedtime reading arsenal and see you through 'till the 'Cat in the Hat' years.
on July 11, 2016
Fun book with short sentences.
The turkey is silly.
My 2 year old loves saying "oops"
love Boynton Books!Also these books are prunted on heavy cardboard that stand up tp a lot of abuse. My toddler not only loves reading these, but sometimes takes them into the bed overnight. I know it makes for a strange cuddle buddy but at least I don't have to worry about whether or not the book is going to survive the night. We've had others that were not so lucky.
on July 23, 2015
I've read this book to my baby for a few months now. At first she was kind of meh about it but quickly started to love it and the "oops!". Now at 10 months old she has started to point to the pictures as I read them out and is trying to say oops. It's really awesome to see that she's learning from this book. Plus it's short so I'm not losing my mind from extensive repetition.
on March 2, 2015
I expected this to be about hats based on the title....I bought this in conjuction with "The Hat" by Jan Brett after reading other recommendations. While it's a cute story, it focus's on colors and other articles of clothing using the primary colors and animals. A really silly read, which my preschoolers ask to be read over and over again.
on October 20, 2017
Love Sandra Boynton's books to read to my grandchildren. This one makes them giggle silly every time the character dresses incorrectly...Oops!
on February 19, 2018
After getting this from the library and seeing how much my 15 month old loved it we purchased it. He continues to enjoy it and often gets it from his bookcase and brings it to us to read. He loves the "oops!" And it teaches him his colors and types of clothing.
on August 15, 2017
I have bought dozens and dozens of Boynton books in many titles. I buy them for newborns, birthday presents for friend's children and my own grandchildren She is a wonderful author and all her books are winners. I don't have to drive to the bookstore, hunt for them and then wrap and mail them. Amazon does it all!