Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 3, 2015
when i heard this was a woody allen movie , i really wanted to see it, because i really love woody allen movies, make no mistake, its no annie hall or hanna and her sisters, which are my woody favs,but there are good moments in this film i probably 40 percent liked it, the best parts are when she starts to mentally unravel ias pretty interesting,if you a a die hard woody allen fan i would say watch it , but for me it wouldnt be on my top ten woody movies,you be the judge
on May 10, 2017
Blanchette is Four-Oh Perfect, as usual, and the cast as a whole was spot on. And thank God, Woody Allen stayed BEHIND the camera. The thing that almost destroys this film was the music, a BIG Allen mistake. it sounded like "Bonnie & Clyde," rendering the vehicle almost comedic.
on June 16, 2014
We found this movie very honest, while showing the eccentricities, for addiction. It shows how mental illness and addiction can be extremely destructive, while also very sad.
on November 2, 2015
You're going to see a pattern here. I bought this for my girlfriend and she loves it "the story of my life" etc.
on May 21, 2017
Neurotic story that you will enjoy. Lead actress is outstanding
on July 6, 2017
I love this film, cate blanchet is incredible in it
on March 29, 2017
What an actress...Cate was GREAT..!!!
on June 1, 2016
Dice man was fantastic. Overall a great movie about a stuck up nasty women who got what she deserved.
on January 10, 2017
Finally, I got to watch Blue Jasmine and all I could think of was A Streetcar Named Desire and now I wish I had watched it instead. The acting was phenomenal... Kate Blanchett is brilliant as always but the story sucked... and her Woody Allen -like stammering painfully reminded me of why I don't like him or his movies. Even Blanchett's talent couldn't save Woody from drowning in yet, another piece of crap film. We all get it, we liked the first film he did but the character he played is not a genre to be repeated over and over. I'm convinced, yet again, he's not able to see beyond his own reflection, his own experiences and he wallows in it. He's so full of himself. I confess, I can't relate to his world but more importantly, as a director he doesn't begin to understand working class folk and should stick to what he knows. His characters are simply mirror images of his entitled whiny self obsessed little world. At the end I thought Blanchett wasted her talent and I felt angry that I wasted my time... p&ss off Woody Allen. I'll stick with Blanche and Stanley and Tennessee Williams.
on April 12, 2015
Excellent and beautifully defined performance by CATE BLANCHETT who actually, is the main reason
I bought this movie and frankly is the main reason the movie works. The storyline is a tad uneven and disjointed
and at times, difficult to follow in spots - very talky here and there but then again it's a Woody Allen film.