Consider this available item
Blue Microphones Yeti Teal USB Microphone Bundle with Studio Headphones and Knox Pop Filter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Blue Microphones Yeti Professional Multi-Pattern USB Microphone, Closed Back Over-Ear Headphones, and Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
- TOTAL CONTROL: Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Yeti lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, which optimizes your sound quality. Simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure mic in place. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability or removed from base
- FOUR PATTERN MODES: Stereo Mode is ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound image. Cardioid Mode - Well-suited for podcasts, vocals, or game streaming, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It’s best used in live events. Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the mic. Ideal for instruments or interviews
- START RECORDING QUICKLY: Yeti was designed with a convenient, no-hassle workflow in mind. Set up in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand. Adjust microphone gain, pick up pattern, headphone volume, or mute/unmute with easy-to-reach controls. And record in comfort with Yeti’s side-address operation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
FIFINE Studio Condenser USB Microphone Computer PC Microphone Kit with Adjustable Scissor Arm Stand Shock Mount for Instruments Voice Overs Recording Podcasting YouTube Karaoke Gaming Streaming-T669
USB Microphone,Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone for Laptop MAC or Windows Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals, Voice Overs,Streaming Broadcast and YouTube Videos-K669B
Blue Microphones Yeti Studio Blackout All-In-One Professional Recording System
Blue 1967 Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone, Multipattern
|Sold By||—||Fifine shop||Fifine shop||AudioTopia||Certified Prime|
|Item Dimensions||15.80 x 12.20 x 7.80 inches||16.50 x 9.61 x 2.99 inches||4.88 x 2.60 x 7.28 inches||5.00 x 6.28 x 10.00 inches||5.98 x 5.98 x 12.01 inches|
The Blue Yeti USB Microphone employs a unique, tri-capsule design and the ability to capture audio in up to 16-bit, 48 kHz resolution. This studio-quality microphone is highlighted by a mic with an integrated headphone amp that's backed by an independent gain control for latency-free monitoring. Other features include microphone gain control, an instant mute function and an included stand that allows for pivoting in a variety of angles for ideal placement.
A versatile microphone that's great for recording vocals, podcasts, music, interviews and even college lectures, depending on your sound source, this foldable microphone also allows the listener to select between stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, or bi-directional polar patterns for optimal results. Additionally, the Yeti is Mac and Windows compatible and includes a USB cable which lets you plug it in and record.
Total Recording Control with Yeti
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source—like the deafening sound of an avalanche—simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button. The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays—that means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it.
- Blue Microphones Yeti Professional Multi-Pattern USB Microphone (Teal)
- Tascam TH-03 Closed Back Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
- Knox Gear Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: If you don't want to spend 150$ then buy the mic separately for around 100$. Other then that, this is a great quality mic. Worth the investment.
I was confused when I opened it up and the output for the headphones was larger than the input on the mic and computer. Took me a bit to realize that it was an adapter screwed on to the end. I almost bought an adapter, I'm glad I didn't.
In general I'm happy about the purchase as a starter mic for podcasting.