- File Size: 787 KB
- Print Length: 157 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Naughty Nights Press LLC (September 4, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 4, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01HFORD8U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#440,287 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #979 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Vampires
- #1001 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Vampires
- #1021 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Werewolves & Shifters
Blue Moon House: Vampire Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The owner of Blue Moon House, Sophia a vampire herself, offered him to stay with them and to teach him to not drain his victims. To prove he is not the monster he thinks he is.
The story line is interesting and is told from Nicholas's point of view. Nicholas seems to have a heart; he does not want to be the monster.
I found this book entertaining and compelling. Angelica was able to put the emotions into words so that I could feel them myself. The imagery was beautifully done so that I was able to see it in my mind as if I were watching a movie instead of reading the words. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to getting my hands on the rest of the series.
I was given this story in exchange for an honest review.
Nicholas meets a man that he knows will be more than just a "john" and struggles to find his place in the House and in relationships.
I was asked to give my honest review and this was a great steamy short, a hot addition to the series. I've gotten the other books and have enjoyed Angelica's writing style and imagination.