|Part Number||FBA_Blue Ocean|
|Item Weight||32 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 13 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||Blue Ocean|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Blue Ocean 52" Aluminum SPA392M Shower Panel Tower with Rainfall Shower Head, 8 Multi-functional Nozzles
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Size: 52"H x 10"W x 3.5"D (132 x 26 x 9cm)
- 8 Adjustable Nozzles for Water Massage
- Temperature Display that Assist You to Select the Best Water Temperature
- Rainfall Showerhead and Handheld Shower Head
- All Functions Work Independently to Ensure Proper Water Pressure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This new luxurious shower panel has just newly arrived to North America and it is one of the best shower panels you can find in the market. It qualifies under the ISO-9001 standard, which can only be acquired by products that went through strict quality control and product inspection. The body of the shower panel is made of high quality aluminum alloy and it comes with several functions, including an overhead shower, a hand-held showerhead, 8 body massage nozzles, and a tub spout. Two controllers are added to control the functions and water temperature. By buying this unique and lavishing shower panel, you would be able to enjoy a higher level of showering experience after everyday's hard work! * Item Size: 52"H x 10"W x 3.5"D (132 x 26 x 9cm) * Package Size: 55"H x 13"W x 8"D (138 x 33 x 19cm) * Gross Weight 32lbs * Includes a rainfall shower head, a handheld showerhead, a tub spout, 8 adjustable body nozzles, and temperature display * Shower panel frame is made of aluminum alloy * 5mm mirror like tempered glass surface * Lightweight and durable * Unique massage panel is designed for flat wall installation * Comes with chrome-plated brass hose * Standard 1/2" plumbing connection * Hot/Cold water hose of shower panel will be connected to water pipe fitting directly * Reinforced pipes on back * Temperature display is powered by AA battery * The minimum pressure required is 28 psi and maximum pressure required 72 psi * Offer 1 year part warranty * All functions work independently to ensure proper water pressure * Easy installation, come with all standard installation accessories * In stock and ship out in 1-2 business days If there are any questions regarding this item or if you have any issues after purchase, please feel free to contact us and we are more than happy to assist you!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
after 3 months of use, the shower hose started to get rust... and now my shower floor has stains that are not going away! tried to call the company, discovered that there is no website for Blue Ocean. Then wrote to the seller... no answer in 3 days so far.
Searched more in the internet, only discovered that the product is being sold in several places, but no manufacturer available. The only document that came with the shower was an installation manual, without any contact or warranty information.
The shower panel is well-made and very attractive. Though it looks complicated, my husband (very handy, former kitchen contractor with decent plumbing knowledge) installed it in a short period of time. If you need a pro to install it, maybe you shouldn't be intimidated about it being super-expensive, because this isn't a huge job (so if they tell you it is... you can invoke my claims here). He did have to open up the wall behind the bathroom, but we were doing that anyway because of other renovations.
I bought this based on the excellent reviews I read here, so I just want to add a few things that I didn't catch in other reviews:
1) Both showerheads and the screen have lights that turn blue and then orange based on whether the water is cold or hot. The circle of lights on the rainfall showerhead flashes constantly. I am very sensitive to annoying lights, so that worried me more than a little, but I rarely even see these because they're over my head, so it works out fine.
2) All eight of the jets down the front DO operate at once when on the farthest-to-the-right setting. They individually adjust to either a "jet" or "mist" setting. Warning about the "mist": this is soft and relaxing if you turn down the pressure (i.e., push in the handle to lessen the force of the water). If I go straight from rainfall showerhead to "mist" on the top jets, it's exactly like the time I got a Mystic Tan and the force of the tanning mist almost knocked me into the opposite wall. If you haven't had a Mystic Tan, imagine you are a bug being chased with a can of Raid. But that's user error, not a problem with the shower panel.
3) You can indeed trick the panel into doing "rainfall showerhead" and "top four jets" at once by toggling the control between the two settings. It works, but the pressure is lower for both. However, since a couple of people have mentioned water pressure as a general concern, I have no problem at all with this.
4) Yes, there seems to be no way to change the temp readout to Fahrenheit, but who cares. Apparently I like my shower at 42 degrees Celsius, and that's all I need to know. If it says 38 I will be unhappy. I can remember those two numbers and do not find myself stupefied by the Metric readout.
5) I have no idea what that button just below the temp screen does. It seems to do nothing, but I am not 100% sure about this. Is it meant to set a preference? Change the Metric/English setting? Call flying monkeys, or a butler with a hot towel? It is doing none of these things.
So, I enthusiastically recommend this product. It will help with your stress level, brighten your day, cause your hair to be better rinsed and improve your social life as your friends start coming over with lame excuses to take showers at your place. Also, when I enthused about it on Facebook, a friend said she once dated a guy for his shower. It must have been this shower. I would marry for this shower.
I pretty much looked at all of the different products of this type available on Amazon, and did a lot of research and looked at the reviews offsite. The Blue Ocean is the system that I chose based on that research. I learned that you can spend a lot of money on these systems, but from what I read about (and now, what I've experienced) this is all you need. Is the $2000 Jacuzzi brand better? I'd be hard-pressed to see how it could be.
Looks: This unit looks very sharp. We've shown the unit off to several friends and relatives, and they've universally said, "wow!" at the look. It really looks nice. There a different colors available, but we picked this one because we thought it would stand up to water stains well, which has been the case. Showing the panel off to people caused many of them to say it would be on their list when they update their bathrooms.
Performance: Amazing. This is the sort of thing that you might think "it's a luxury, I'd feel silly buying or using it, and how nice could it be?" As someone who doesn't exactly live in the shower, I can say it's been fantastic. After a long day, relaxing and letting the tension out with a nice, hot shower is simply fantastic. It's the sort of thing that now that I have it, I wouldn't want to use anything else. We have an older home, and the water pressure is excellent on the higher settings (something I was a bit worried about). You can easily set the flow rate from modest to absolutely crazy.
The downside: the one thing I'd call a downside is that you have to switch between the different settings, so you can't turn on all at once for a cacophony of water. That's not huge for me, but I figured you'd want to know about it. That's about it!
Shipping: the unit ships from Canada, and it took about a week to get here. Sadly, no Amazon Prime two-day shipping.
The Wife Factor: I'm married, and I have to take my wife into account for these kind of purchases. She loves the thing as much as I do, and has used it several times, despite the fact that it's not in her bathroom. So that's a win.
Most recent customer reviews
The products thermal monitor does not work...Read more