Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Spot It
Style: Spot it|Change

on April 23, 2016
Spot It is a great little game to throw into a carry on bag when traveling or to bring along to kill time before the food arrives at a restaurant. The game is deceptively simple but it is entertaining for adults as well as kids since the game changes every time.

Spot It consists of a hand sized metal tin with a snug fitting lid and a deck of round cards. Each card has a set of different pictures – some words, some symbols, all dependent on the version you are playing. The most simple way to play the game is to turn two cards over at a time, players search for the one picture or symbol that the cards have in common. It sounds so simple but the kids beat me more often than not – younger eyes move more quickly! The game is fast paced and fun and challenging enough to keep adults and kids alike entertained. No reading needed so perfect for younger kids too!

We have the Spot It Junior Animals version of this game as well but I think that most kids would be fine with the version labeled for older kids and adults.

One of the biggest pros for me is even if one of the cards falls behind the bookshelf, the monster under the bed steals it or it gets torn, you can still play the game. How many games in your basement are basically useless since a card is lost or the green cherries are missing in action?

I find myself suggesting this game when the kids want to have a game night - so much better than the one thousand nine hundred and sixty third round of Candyland. Or Hi-Ho Cherry...please don't make me try to find all those green cherries again.

5 stars for Spot It from us!
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 8, 2017
My kid loves this game. We play it all the time and enjoy some non-electronics time together. I originally bought spot it jr. and then added this one. She is a little slower to identify the match in this game, but not by much.
on December 5, 2015
Very simple to play. Easy to read instructions. Great quality card that doesnt bend to easily. Nice simple can container for easy storage. Fun simple game. Can't imagine playing it over and over as my eyes dry out. Its a very fast paced game. Some types nerve wrecking. My 7yrs old loved it. Heck even the adults loved it. Gonna try this at my next drinking game. A + thanks for the fun.
on May 15, 2017
I love playing this game with my middle school students during our counseling sessions. It's a great game to help with their focus and something to keep them slightly distracted while we talk about the important stuff. Plus it's fun!
on April 24, 2016
I purchased this game for my daughter for Christmas and actually did not play it until recently when a family member brought theirs to a family gathering. IT IS SO MUCH FUN! The adults had just as much fun playing as the kids did. It is a game that anyone of any age can play and enjoy. It is a simple concept and the game itself is very small and easy to take anywhere. If you can see and match pictures, then you can play this game. It is so simple to play but so much fun. I definitely recommend this for anyone who is looking for a relatively mindless game that can be enjoyed by all. We love it so much that we bought an extra one to keep in our camper for the summer. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
on June 26, 2017
AWESOME GAME. Easy to play and adjust rules as needed. My 5 and 7 year old love it and we're able to play it just about anywhere. Great family game - especially with little ones as it's very easy to play.
on November 22, 2014
I bought this for my sister who volunteers at a teen center for problem children. It really helped open up communication paths with the girls she works with.

I ended up getting another one to keep here at home for the little kids that come over with their parents sometimes. I never expected my 14 year old to end up playing it with her friends (neither did she, but it was just sitting there and one friend opened it up to see what it was)--SERIOUS competition and laughs!
on May 21, 2017
Enjoyed the game with wife and my kid who is 5.
The price fluctuates a lot with this product. I bought it for just under $10, but its gone close to $20 today when I checked.
Will buy another pack when the price drops.
on September 28, 2017
Played this game with my friend's 7 year old daughter and with a party of 30 somethings and it was just as fun. Really easy to learn and tons of variations to play. Everyone should have this game.
Top Contributor: Coloringon January 30, 2017
This is a fun family game it's so much fun. We play it almost every time our family gets together we just have so much fun with it. You will really enjoy the game they even make it in smaller kid friendly games. I highly recommend this game.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.