Lyft Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

My kids love the original Spot It Game, so they were excited when they heard of a few new Spot It Games that were now on the market. This Spot it, is made specifically for younger players and their families. I appreciated this because my youngest has had to work harder to keep up when it comes to the original and travel Spot It! games that we have had in the past. The game is easy enough and encourages all to stay alert and encourages quick thinking. I love this game as a father because the game itself is interactive and engaging. I also love how easy this game is to transport, so no matter where you are going, this game simply slips into your bag for easy transport! The pictures on the cards are so colorful and vivid I could tell at once that my youngest was drawn to them and she truly enjoyed playing this game with me. Overall this is a great addition to the Spot It! line of games and as a dad I have to saw thank you for making a version of the game for younger audiences, my daughter and I completely appreciate it!
33 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2017
I wish the cards did not bend so easy and the tin could have been even smaller that would have been a plus for travel. It is pretty small though maybe about adult fist sized. We are playing it with my 2 year old more like go fish right now minus the drawing after asking. She hasn't quite caught on to the each pair has one matching animal idea. Sometimes she gets it but the "do you have a lion?" way works better taking turns and then she finds the mayches on the winners card. Pictures of animals are easily seen and recognizable. I wish the cards were thicker, harder, laminated maybe. Toddler gets excited and bends them but she is a little young for it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 15, 2015
If you're stuck in a tent on a rainy day a deck of cards and a working knowledge of the rules of Crazy Eights might save your life, or your sanity. But the "Spot It" series adds a whole lot more fun to the concept, and the various choices for different ages, and the different emphasis from set to set, (colors, shapes, words, animals, etc.), means that every kid in the family can participate and have fun.

The tin can is handy and allows you to toss a set or two in the car or the backpack for when the need or the opportunity arises.

A good value, fun and instructive learning toy. A nice find.
on October 10, 2016
This game used Visual Perception, Focus and Reaction. There are thirty one game cards and each cards has six different size animals. There will always be one match of animal between the two cards. Play with two to six people with each person being given one card face down and the last will be the center card facing up. Once ready to start everyone turns their card over and quickly see if their card has a match to the center card and if it does you call it out. First person to collect the most wins.
on August 7, 2016
Got this for my kids when they were 3. It was one of the first games I taught them. It is very easy to understand and they caught on quick. What I love about this game is that it helps them focus because they really want to find the matches. We take this game everywhere with us because it is so small and easy to carry. You can take it to a restaurant and play while you are waiting for your food. You can take it to the library to play on a play date. It would even be great for playing on an airplane (3 seat row if you are playing with 3 people). It is easy to set up and play wherever you are. I recommend this game.
on September 21, 2016
I bought this game to toss in my book bag for when I take the kids out to appointments and whatnot throughout the day. I needed a couple of games that we could play while waiting in waiting rooms or offices, and the games had to be quiet and contained (as in not a lot of pieces.) While this game meets both of those requirements, it's too fun for the kids to play quietly :) This game is a race to see who can find the pictures the fastest and inevitably ends in giggling fits. But that's the point of games, right? I like playing this with them as it gives us a great, enjoyable bonding time. I even let the kids win.. On occasion! Overall this is a really fun game and would be a great gift for a young kid.
on December 21, 2017
Hours of fun! Not only does my daughter love playing, this is a game that I love playing with her. The cards are fairly durable. The tin is compact and easy to carry with you....great for times when you have to wait like at restaurants, airports,etc.
on March 17, 2016
My kids absolutely love this game. We were introduced to the original on New Years Eve and they did so well with it! As soon as we had the funds for our school budget, we got this version as well as the original. It's so fun! Honestly, even my 3 year old is able to play this and she loves it. My 5 and 8 year olds are a little more competitive with it and it's a blast to watch them all play together. This is an amazing game for kids to play. It's also a great game to take overseas since there aren't words in this version, just animals!
on August 12, 2015
This game was perfect for my 4 year old grandson and his brothers (ages 6 and 8.) When they come to visit there isn't much to do since I don't have a backyard, so games that are fun are important to me. We've played the game several times now and it's one of the first things they pull out of the toy box as soon as they arrive. I also bought the regular Spot It version, but it's a little too difficult for the 4 year old. I sometimes have trouble finding the match and they get a kick out of that!
on January 11, 2016
This is a great game for multi-generational play. Grandparents, parents and grandkids can all play this together. The kids will have the sharp eyes and will win fair and square; you may even need to give the adults a handicap. Nice size for travel too, easy to carry into a restaurant or waiting room when you want to keep the little ones occupied. Just need a small table (or table corner), a big play space is not needed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.