Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 793 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 859 reviews
on May 21, 2017
There are many ways to play, based on child's age/level. At age four, my son and I play in one of the following ways:
1. We each pick a card, compare, and first one to see a match wins both cards.
2. We line up cards on the town roads on his play mat & look for a match with the next card.
3. We place all/some cards face down, flip one each and look for match.

I can see us thinking of new ways to continue playing this game. We will bring on our summer trips.
(But my son does not take losing very well so I have to keep letting him win. Eh.)
on March 26, 2017
These spot it games are so fun!! It's just plain easy to play and I love that its not super complicated so it's easy to take with you on the road for a quiet activity when you need one. So many different themes to choose from! We love to give these as birthday gifts!
on September 21, 2016
I bought this game to toss in my book bag for when I take the kids out to appointments and whatnot throughout the day. I needed a couple of games that we could play while waiting in waiting rooms or offices, and the games had to be quiet and contained (as in not a lot of pieces.) While this game meets both of those requirements, it's too fun for the kids to play quietly :) This game is a race to see who can find the pictures the fastest and inevitably ends in giggling fits. But that's the point of games, right? I like playing this with them as it gives us a great, enjoyable bonding time. I even let the kids win.. On occasion! Overall this is a really fun game and would be a great gift for a young kid.
on January 11, 2017
I wish the cards did not bend so easy and the tin could have been even smaller that would have been a plus for travel. It is pretty small though maybe about adult fist sized. We are playing it with my 2 year old more like go fish right now minus the drawing after asking. She hasn't quite caught on to the each pair has one matching animal idea. Sometimes she gets it but the "do you have a lion?" way works better taking turns and then she finds the mayches on the winners card. Pictures of animals are easily seen and recognizable. I wish the cards were thicker, harder, laminated maybe. Toddler gets excited and bends them but she is a little young for it.
VINE VOICEon March 17, 2014
Although there don't seem to be many items on each card, because of the drastic difference in size, it can take a moment to find the match. Generally, however, it's very easy to spot.

I've been using this as an ESL tool for young kids, and it doesn't work as well as other versions because a. there are no words, yet b. there are some difficult/obscure animals (like parrot). This would be no problem as just a game, however, and the pictures are pretty funny.

I would LOVE a version of animals with words, or with twice the number of animals and cards :)
on March 17, 2016
My kids absolutely love this game. We were introduced to the original on New Years Eve and they did so well with it! As soon as we had the funds for our school budget, we got this version as well as the original. It's so fun! Honestly, even my 3 year old is able to play this and she loves it. My 5 and 8 year olds are a little more competitive with it and it's a blast to watch them all play together. This is an amazing game for kids to play. It's also a great game to take overseas since there aren't words in this version, just animals!
on March 8, 2016
I bought this game for my grandson. I like the handy tin the cards are stored in. It keeps the game together and clean and makes it easy to throw in a bag and take with us when I know we might need to wait. When we first bought the game my grandson was three. It was challenging but he enjoyed just flipping the cards and finding matches. Now at four he can really play and still enjoys it. I thought it was a great game for visual discrimination and added it to my wishlist for my tutoring practice.
on October 19, 2016
I ordered this for my 3 year old. She loves playing this game. I love that it is a game all our family can play and it's not boring for the older kids. And it's quick enough and doesn't drag out, my little is still building stamina for longer games. I also love it's small an can go in my purse to play on outings,doctors or practice for older sibling ect. The cards are good quality.
I plan on buying a few variations.
on May 19, 2017
Our four-year-old loves this game: she quickly grasped the rules and asks to play it all the time. The two-year-old doesn't quite get the "matching" concept but likes to pretend to play anyway ;)
on August 7, 2016
Got this for my kids when they were 3. It was one of the first games I taught them. It is very easy to understand and they caught on quick. What I love about this game is that it helps them focus because they really want to find the matches. We take this game everywhere with us because it is so small and easy to carry. You can take it to a restaurant and play while you are waiting for your food. You can take it to the library to play on a play date. It would even be great for playing on an airplane (3 seat row if you are playing with 3 people). It is easy to set up and play wherever you are. I recommend this game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.