Djubi Dart Ball
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prove Your Skills In This Competition By Being The First To Tally 500 Dartball Points For The Win
- Fire Djubi Balls Off The Dart Ball Mini Launcher With Speed And Precision That Will Make Your Competition Sweat And Rally A Crowd
- Great For The Beach, Park, Backyard And Can Be Used For Fantastic Fun When Tailgating
- Set Includes 2 Djubi Mini Launchers, 6 Djubi Small Balls, 1 Target Net, 1 Score Board With Wipe Off Market Pen
- Prove your skills in this competition by being the first to tally 500 Dartball points for the win
- Fire Djubi balls off the Dart Ball mini launcher with speed and precision that will make your competition sweat and rally a crowd
- Great for the beach, park, backyard and can be used for fantastic fun when tailgating
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Ready.Aim.Fire – The Djubi Dart Ball game brings a new twist on the game of darts. With the Djubi balls and launcher, take turns firing away at the target. Whoever gets to 500 points first wins! Djubi Dart ball is a great lawn dart game for the whole family. Includes: 2 Mini Djubi Launchers, 6 Small Djubi Balls, 1 Dart Board, 1 Dry Erase Scoreboard. WHERE TO USE: Lawn Games, Outdoor Play, Beach Activities, Tailgating, or the Park.
Top customer reviews
A couple of things that would lift this to 5 stars:
1) a carry bag to put the target, or a bag to hold the smaller pieces that attaches to the target. The box isn't the ideal storage container, and it's frustrating to have to repeatedly fight to get it into the box properly.
2) Different colored balls would be helpful. At a distance, you can't always tell exactly where the ball lands, so even if you are scoring as you go, sometimes you need to check before scoring. If they were two different colors, both players could do all three (taking turns) and then check the score before moving to the next round.
Neither of these stop the game from being fun, but would make it a little better, in my opinion.
Looked interesting, but we were all disappointed. It's so cheap I'm just going to throw it out. If the company wants to send me a replacement, fine by me but I'm not wasting any more time on this thing.