Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Bought this for my niece as a gift but a family member in education swears by these games for teaching/reinforcing letters on the way to reading. Spot it is fun for all ages (who can find the letter or picture first?) but little ones love it. Will buy for my own little one in the future.
on January 3, 2014
"Santa" got this for our 4 year old. It's a nice, short game to pay before bed time. I was a little disappointed that it only has upper case letters but that's a minor issue. It is challenging and fun for him.
on January 15, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 4-yr-old granddaughter. She loves this game and asks to play it every day. The game is uncomplicated but challenging to a preschooler who is familiar with the uppercase alphabet. Any two cards will have one letter/symbol in common. Players must identify which of the approximate 7 items on each card is a "twin" or "match". Because of the different colors and sizes of the characters, focus is required in identifying that one item. Very fun game, and the child has many opportunities for affirmation as he/she learns to spot the common item between the two cards.
on April 2, 2017
Great learning too for my daughter, small container makes it portable for putting.
on November 3, 2017
Great game. This has really helped my son work on his alphabet recognition. He also really enjoys playing this game. Nice and small so it can be taken with you.
on June 19, 2017
Great game for kids. Good to know the letters.
Enthusiast: Guitaron August 19, 2014
This is a great game for toddlers. I have ours in my purse so I can play with him if we are out at a restaurant and need to pass time. I love that he's learning and can spot on shapes, colors, and letters.
on June 23, 2017
helping my child with the alphabet.
on March 1, 2016
This is a GREAT game!! It's perfect for your little ones just starting to learn/recognize their ABC's. My daughters are 4 and enjoy playing the game and begin to recognize their ABC's. It's a very quick game so there is no problems keeping their attention and no complicated instructions. My daughters will even play the game by themselves, just going through the cards and looking for matches.
on August 18, 2015
Motivating and FUN game to play with your child to help them get more familiar with the alphabet. As a kindergarten and preschool teacher- I APPROVE!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.