Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Blue Raspberry Rock Candy Crystals (1 Pound Bag)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Flavor: Blue Raspberry|Size: 1 Pound Bag|Change
Price:$10.89+ $5.04 shipping

on January 29, 2012
This kicks like a mule with its balls wrapped in duct tape! Blue, yellow, pink. Whatever, man. Just keep bringing me that.
99 comments| 816 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2012
It is impeccable. It is the purest, most chemically sound product on the market, anywhere.

They could charge twice the current rate for what they provide and customers would pay it, hands down.
22 comments| 384 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2012
This stuf is, like, over 99% pure, yo. I bought some a few weeks ago and I could't believe how good it was! By far the sweetest on the market. Can't go wrong with the blue, yo.
0Comment| 276 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2011
Why get a smaller bag of rock when you can get 1 LBS for this price? If only it wasn't so bad for your teeth.
0Comment| 359 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
I first came into contact with this product as a sample and determined the purity to be well over 99%. My own product is only 96% and that is quite a gulf to overcome. Now that I have worked with W.W. I believe I can create the same product in my lab. Hold on a sec there is someone at the door...
0Comment| 201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2012
It's not supposed to be cloudy. Your customers expect a certain standard. Do it again until you get it right.
0Comment| 265 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2012
This was definitely not made by amateurs. Top notch professional work. We haven't been able to account for the blue color yet, however. We've got some guys looking in on that. We've seen this stuff starting to pop up in other cities as well. Whoever is making this is starting to go regional.
44 comments| 153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2012
Ting! Ting, Ting, Ting. Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting-ti-ti-ting. Ting, ting, ti-ti-ti-ting. Ting! Ting! TING! TING! TING!

Dictated, but not read,

- Hector Salamanca
on August 29, 2013
I tested it, the purity was 68%, and was assured it would be 99%. I'm in the Czech Republic and this sub-standard stuff is available all over. I want my higher purity, or you'll loose a customer and gain an enemy.
on July 24, 2012
At first I was confused, I was like 'What the hell is this s***, it's blue.'
Then I tried it and I was like blue, yellow, pink, whatever just let me keep bringing more of that.
Then amazon tried to remind who I was buying from, like I didn't have the damn sense to purchase for myself.
I TREATED AMAZON LIKE A BROTHER.