Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Blue Raspberry Premium Mobile USB Microphone for P..." and save 32% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.74 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Blue Raspberry Premium Mobile USB Microphone for PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad (incl. Lightning cable)
- Ultimate mobile USB microphone for podcasting, voice-over, streaming, Skype and music
- Patented Blue premium capsule circuitry for detailed, studio-quality sound
- Patent-pending Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) focuses vocals while minimizing room noise
- Headphone volume control, mic level and mute for effortless live monitoring
- Plug-and-play 24-bit/48kHz resolution with PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. iOS Compatibility-Made for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation)
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Raspberry Premium Mobile USB Microphone
A Vocal Studio in the Palm of Your Hand
Raspberry is the ultimate mobile condenser microphone for voice and instruments. Informed by Blue’s illustrious studio heritage, Raspberry delivers dramatic, 24-bit studio-quality sound directly to your PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad. Raspberry’s new, patent-pending Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) design resembles treatments found in studios and concert halls, focusing your voice or instrument while minimizing the sound of the room. Like a portable vocal studio in the palm of your hand, Raspberry gives you professional results—everywhere you go.
Go Anywhere. Sound Incredible.
Raspberry is designed to help you sound your best—no matter where you are. The integrated stand and plug-and-play operation help you start creating immediately. Pristine 24-bit audio lets you record and stream professional projects. Connect your headphones right into Raspberry for real-time, no latency monitoring of your recording. And the included soft-suede carrying pouch and compact form factor make it easy to move effortlessly between recording locations.
Blue Studio Legacy Goes Mobile
Raspberry takes your mobile content creation to the next level with a custom-designed capsule developed from Blue’s legacy of high-end studio microphones. The incredibly dynamic condenser capsule was specifically tuned to sound great up close or at tabletop distance—giving you optimal sound wherever you choose to place the mic. Raspberry’s patented premium capsule technology prevents distortion and delivers the clarity of a large-diaphragm studio microphone in a small, portable format.
The Many Flavors of Raspberry
Raspberry is the ultimate microphone for the mobile creator. Raspberry sets up in seconds with its integrated stand, giving you the power to create how you want, where you want. Record podcasts and interviews on location, live stream special events, or capture voice-overs, audio for YouTube, and music anywhere from home to hotel.
Bring Your Sound Into Focus
Raspberry’s new, patent-pending Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) design resembles treatments found in studios and concert halls. By diffusing noise and reflections as they enter the microphone, IAD focuses your voice or instrument while minimizing the sound of the room, so you get the results of a professional studio—wherever you are.
Protect Your Recordings
Recording on-the-go means setting up at a host of different locations. In order to minimize handling noise and table rumble, Raspberry’s integrated stand features a connection insulator and rubber shock absorber feet. These components minimize contact with the desktop and isolate the microphone from vibrations and noise that can ruin your recordings.
Many Ways to Play
No matter which side of the tech fence you’re on, Raspberry has you covered. Connect to your favorite device and start creating fast, with plug-and-play operation for PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad and included USB and Lightning cables. And a 1/4” thread mount allows you to connect Raspberry to a variety of camera and video tripods—perfect for recording audio for YouTube videos.
For best performance, plug Raspberry directly into your computer’s USB port. Avoid using a USB hub.
- Windows: Windows 7, 8 or 10, USB 2.0 (or newer), 64MB RAM (or better)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX (10.7.5 or newer), USB 2.0 (or newer), 64MB RAM (or better)
- Power Requirement: Powered via USB or Lightning connector
- Transducer Type: Electret Condenser, 14mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Adjustable Gain: 0 to +40dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Mount Thread: 1/4" diameter, 20 threads per inch (standard camera mount)
- Microphone Stand Adapter: 5/8-27 thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 inch)
- Headphone amp impedance: 32 ohm