Other Sellers on Amazon
Blue Sea Systems 300 Amp m-Series Battery Switches
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Blue Sea Systems|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 4 x 3 inches; 12.8 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch m-Series Dual Circuit, Black, part number 6010200, is a Dual Circuit switch. Simultaneously switches two isolated battery banks
- IP66 waterproof, ISO 8846 and meets ABYC requirements. Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
- Continuous Rating: 300A, Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Robust redesign done in July 2017. Premium warranty & support
This fits your .
New (44) from $42.63 & FREE Shipping
Frequently bought together
Package Dimensions: 4.318 H x 14.478 L x 9.398 W (centimeters)
4.6 out of 5
23 global ratings
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2018
Style: Dual Circ.Verified Purchase
I bought this switch to hook up a jumper cable between the cranking battery and one of the trolling motor batteries on my bass boat. While it’s a nice looking switch, it’s impossible to hook it up using the included surface-mount case with the recommended 4 gauge wire and 3/8 inch ring terminals; there simply isn’t enough room inside the case. It looks like it would work flush-mounted with room for the terminals and wires behind a panel, though.