Blue Silicone Oven Mitts - 1 Pair of Extra Long Professional Heat Resistant Potholder Gloves - Heavy Duty Oven Mitt Set of 2
|Sale:||$21.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.03 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SOFT & EASILY MOVEABLE - Silicone outer is 100% FDA Approved Silicone, making it safe for you and your family. Lifted pattern allows for great grip.
- COMFORTABLE QUILTED INNER LINER - Inner Liner, inside 50% cotton, 50% polyester; outside black part 100% cotton.
- HEAT RESISTANT & WATERPROOF - Heat Resistant oven mitts up to 482 F/ 250C. Silicone part is waterproof - no hot water burns or steam burns.
- LONG LENGTH & CONVENIENT - Long oven mitts to cover your arms - no burns off the racks . Can be used for basting on the barbecue - no heat burn. Fits comfortably on male and female hands. Loops to hang or put in a drawer.
- ORDER TODAY - Order Your Pink Silicone Oven Mitts Today - 100% Satisfaction Guranteed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
At Last! The perfect pair of Silicone Oven Mitts has arrived!
Sili Mitts Silicone Oven Mitts are just what you've been waiting for!- Sili Mitts are made with a high-quality silicone outer shell and a soft quilted lining made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester, offering you superior protection and comfort.
- Our Sili Mitts are heat resistant up to 482 F/ 250 C and the silicone outer shell is completely waterproof; this means no more hot water burns or steam burns when doing your daily cooking ever again!
- Sili Mitts are long enough in length to cover your arms from far-reaching grease spatter or burns from the oven rack while cooking your family's favorite dishes!
Caring for your Sili Mitts is a breeze!Simply wash with warm soapy water, dry, and put away or hang them up using the conveniently attached loop. That's it!
Try it today 100% risk free, we guarantee your satisfaction or your money back!
To order your very own silicone oven mitts for yourself or as a gift, simply scroll to the top and click the 'Add to Cart' above!
Compare to similar items
This item Blue Silicone Oven Mitts - 1 Pair of Extra Long Professional Heat Resistant Potholder Gloves - Heavy Duty Oven Mitt Set of 2
Silicone Oven Mitts - Commercial Grade, Extra Long Quilted Cotton Lining - Heat Resistant Kitchen Potholder Gloves - 1 Pair (Red) - Homwe B00WUDQ61W
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Life Quintessentials||HomweStore||ElbeeHome||HONG LAI LIMITED|
|Item Weight||—||0.75 lb||0.5 lb||0.55 lb|
Top Customer Reviews
I did notice that one review mentioned how bulky they were because the reviewer had small hands, and I recognize that there's no such thing as "one size fits all". But it would be helpful if the description gave some size guidelines -
For the record, I'm a man, 6' tall, 200# with what I've always believed to be average sized hands.
The body of the glove is a non stick patterned mitten style kitchen glove made out of silicon which has so far shown no sign of wear, melting or other deterioration of any kind. Every other pair of kitchen gloves I have owned, quality name brands all, get charred and raggedy looking after about a year of use. These mitts show no signs of every succombing to my occasionally careless activity in the kitchen. An added bonus to keeping your hands cool is keeping them dry. I find I cannot imagine how I got along without them. I did not know such gloves existed when I went hunting for a new pair (my old but good name brand and rather expensive gloves got charred and looked awful) but I am glad I found them. They are available in four other bright colors and I can't think why they don't cost more than they do. They are a great bargain and an attractive addition to any kitchen.
In short, I miss my heat-resistant cloth gloves that always gripped securely. Silicone is a mixed bag. Yes, the insulation on these is fantastic, the quality seems good,and you'll never feel the heat, but if you drop a scalding hot item on yourself because the grip wasn't as sure as you needed, what's the point?