Blue Tang Fish Cookie Cutter
|Price:||$14.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Surgeon Fish Cookie Cutter Measures 5 1/4" X 2 3/8"
- The Blue Tang Fish Shape Cookie Cutter is made from solid heavyweight copper, jointed using lead free solder
- Perfect Tang Fish Saltwater Aquarium, gift idea. Make Blue Tang cookies, crafts, and treats.
- Made in the USA the Copper Blue Tang Fish cookie cutter is built for years of use. It also looks good hanging on a tree as a Christmas ornament.
- Part of the Fussy Pup Animal Collection
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Blue Tang Fish Cookie Cutter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Fussy Pup||Amazon.com||The Fussy Pup||The Fussy Pup|
Looking for a treat for an ocean fish loving friend? Why not bake up a batch of blue tang cookies! Don't feel like baking ~ these make great gifts too. Who wouldn't love a fish cookie cutter from a friend! Each cookie cutter is hand crafted in our workshop from heavy weight solid copper. This cookie cutter is built to last for many generations of cookie baking, fondant cutting, ornament making, or even use it for tracing quilt patterns. We're a small family business with a passion for creating cookie cutters. We sign each of our cookie cutters with a little makers mark ~ nothing fancy just a hand engraved mark from one of our four cookie cutter makers. Made from very heavy weight copper to maintain shape while using and storing. Great for gift giving or as a centerpiece to a cookie bouquet! Each one is slightly different from the next as they are formed one at a time and hand soldered using lead-free silver solder. Listing is for one cookie cutter.