Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Blue Wave Sports Stingray Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard with Hand Pump, 11-Feet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measures 11-ft L x 30-in W x 4-in thick when properly inflated; weight capacity 242-lbs
- Multi-layer drop stitched high pressure core construction is rigid and strong; Double layered outer skin for superior durability
- Quick inflation and deflation with the included dual-action high pressure hand pump; High pressure screw valve and wrench guarantees an air tight seal
- Convenient quick-grab carry handle with built-in stainless steel D rings and bungee cord for easy accessory storage; Large anti-slip deck pad featuring "Z Ray - Soft Grip Technology" for superior grip, control and comfort
- Package includes: aluminum paddle, hand pump, detachable center tracking fin, rip-resistant polyethylene storage bag, and easy to use repair kit
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Raring to go right out of the box. Whether you're exploring your favorite lake or surfing waves at the beach the 11-ft Stingray SUP is up for the task. The multi-layer drop stitched construction is extremely rigid, holds firm and allows you to travel with confidence. The combination of the anti-slip EVA deck pad and 30-in overall board width create an extremely comfortable and stable platform. The 11-ft Stingray is perfect for cruising yet still feels lively and responsive. Includes a high-pressure pump and valve for quick inflation and a handy polyethylene bag for easy transport or storage. 1-year Limited Warranty.Package includes an aluminum paddle, high pressure air pump with pressure gauge, removable center tracking fin, bungee tie-down rings, and a rip resistant polyethylene carry bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I attempted to inflate the first paddleboard, the seal had obviously been repaired at the valve.