Protect your purchase
- Includes Parts and Labor for Covered Repairs plus Accidental Damages Caused by Drops and Spills
- 5 Business Day Depot Service Repair Guarantee (When Received in Depot Center, Subject to Replacement Parts Availability)
- Plan Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
- See Product Description for Details Including Limitations and What is Not Covered
Top accessories customers bought with this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Blue Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone, Multipattern
- Three custom condenser capsules and four different polar pattern settings: Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional and Omnidirectional
- Cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps
- Built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain
- 15 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response. Headphone Amplifier : Signal to Noise 114dB
- 192 kHz/24 bit Sample/Word
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone
The Yeti Pro is the world's first USB microphone combining 24-bit/192 kHz digital recording resolution with analog XLR output. Featuring three custom condenser capsules and four different pattern settings, the Yeti Pro can capture digital audio with up to four times the clarity found on CDs. Plus, the Yeti Pro features a cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for use with professional studio mixers and preamps.
You also get a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain. So whether you record at home, in a studio (or in the Himalayas!), the Yeti Pro is your ultimate sound solution.
- Combines 24-bit/192 kHz digital recording with analog XLR output
- Advanced features with the simplicity of a plug-and-play USB microphone
- Built-in pattern with four polar pattern settings--stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional
- Custom base includes a threaded mic stand with cable management
Four Different Pattern Modes for Versatile Recording
The stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, and is ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound image.
Well-suited for podcasts, vocals, or game streaming, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of 'being there'—like a live recording of a band's performance.
Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone. It’s ideal for capturing the nuance of a musical instrument, or recording an interview between two people.
- PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional USB 2.0 High Speed; 256 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX (10.6.4 or higher) USB 2.0 High Speed; 256 MB RAM (minimum)
Desktop or Studio, the Possibilities Are Endless
You can quickly select from each of Yeti Pro's four pattern settings (stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional) by simply rotating the pattern selector knob. The chart below shows each pattern's symbol, sound source direction, and suggested recording applications.
Stand and Cables Included
The Yeti Pro features a custom base, including a threaded mic stand mount with cable management. A USB cable and a stereo XLR breakout cable are also included in the box.
|Studio-quality audio via digital USB||✓||✓|
|3 condenser capsules in a Tri-capsule array enable 4 recording patterns||✓||✓|
|Color options||Whiteout, Silver, Platinum, Blackout||Black|
|Adjustable Microphone gain control for varying volumes||✓||✓|
|Zero-latency headphone output with volume control for direct monitoring||✓||✓|
|Adjustable angle on its integrated custom-designed desk stand||✓||✓|
|Driverless installation for both Windows and Mac||✓|
|Professional recording via analog XLR||✓|
|Separate analog circuit path||✓|
|Maximum recording resolution||48 kHz/16-bit||192 kHz/24-bit|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ClipOnCutie||Amazon.com||Stonebridge Mall||COWINS|
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 11.61 x 4.92 in||6.75 x 7.5 x 4 in||2.4 x 6.6 x 10.1 in||4 x 14 x 11 in||1.7 x 7.6 x 1.7 in||7.88 x 4.88 x 10 in|
Blue Microphones Yeti Professional USB/XLR Microphone. The most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone roaming the wild today. 2 Year Blue Warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I totally recommend this mic, it's outstanding! I can't imagine why there are negative reviews. I'm a novice and even I figured out the balance of gain etc. If you read the manual and do as it says and adjust from there- you're in like flinn!
Now they have a trouble shooting guide on the webpage of the Blue Yeti Pro under drivers.
The microphone looks great. The base is very solid and sturdy, and the material of the microphone itself is also made of quality material. The sound is phenomenal. I am finally getting studio quality with my recordings. I do vocal recordings and I have been struggling with getting good quality. Works great with Adobe Audition and Garage Band.
The "zero latency" output might be useful for just plain voice recording but seems to be useless for monitoring vocals while listening to a music track from your DAW. I asked their support a week ago how this could be used for this purpose and they still have no answer.