- Save 15% each on Auphonix MPF2 Blue Yeti Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code AUPX15F3 at checkout. Offered by Net Success Group. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Auphonix MPF2 Blue Yeti Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code AUPX10F2 at checkout. Offered by Net Success Group. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
AUPHONIX Pop Filter for Blue Yeti Microphone – Custom Fit, Easy On Clasp Shield Delivers Perfectly Optimized Voice Clarity – Double Mesh Windscreen Filter Mask Blocks S Hiss, Thud, Pop & BP Plosives
- SHARE YOUR MESSAGE, NOT MISTAKES – MAKE THEM SHOUT FOR MORE with the ORIGINAL CUSTOM CREATED microphone pop filter optimized to offset the Yeti’s SPECIFIC absorption for picking up Pops, BP Plosives, Hissing, Thuds, Spit & Windbreaks – so they hear your message and meaning, not your mistakes
- [UPGRADED] STRONG 360 DEGREE HOLD, FASTER INSTALLATION - SUPERIOR COMPONENTS NOW deliver even more superior recording quality experience in this Blue Yeti Mic Shield. We’ve added an ULTRA-SECURE gooseneck that actually holds its position at any angle, and an EASY ON CLASP that attaches DIRECTLY to your Yeti Microphone Stand IN SECONDS. NO DRILL or SPECIAL SKILL REQUIRED.
- YOU SOUND GREAT, NOT STIFLED – DOUBLE LAYER MESH mic shield for Blue Yeti won’t stifle your sound, mask your voice, or drown out your inflection like those triple layer windscreen filters…nor will it cause those “twangy” or “s phasiness” sounds like a metal pop filter…so if you’d rather record great sound, not just talk about cool technology – then this is the mic shield for you.
- DRAW THEM IN - NOT TOO LOUD, NOT TOO QUIET- WHILE MOST Blue Yeti Microphone Filters are no better than DIY mesh pop filters, Auphonix Surface Spacing acts like an AMPLIFYING MODIFIER, toning down those overly excited moments that make your voice sound brash, without turning a whisper into silence during those “Quiet Spoken Secrets” moments when you need to REEL YOUR AUDIENCE IN.
- TRY IT OUT, RISK FREE – 12 FULL MONTHS: We’re not just a leading sound recording company, we’re RECORDERS JUST LIKE YOU, so we know precisely what you need to make that YouTube Video, Podcast, Training, FB Live or Song Cover sound amazing. So go ahead, Click Add to Cart Now and feel absolutely THRILLED with how much better you sound using this pop filter, or your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DOUBLE LAYER MESH POP FILTER MICROPHONE SHIELD FOR BLUE YETI
A pop filter designed for the Blue Yeti Microphones. This pop filter simply clamps onto the microphone stand as it isolates your microphone from extra noise & vibration so you’re just one double-mesh moment away from recording perfect quality tonal sound at every turn!
SOUND GREAT W/ DOUBLE LAYER MESH
Our DOUBLE LAYER MESH MIC SHIELD for the Blue Yeti won’t stifle your sound, mask your voice, or drown out your inflection like those triple layer windscreen filters also it will NOT CAUSE those “twangy” or “s phasiness” sounds like a metal pop filter.
STRONG 360 DEGREE HOLD | FASTER INSTALLATION
We’ve added an ULTRA-SECURE gooseneck that actually holds its position at any angle, an EASY ON CLASP that attaches DIRECTLY to your Yeti Microphone Stand IN SECONDS. This mic filter won’t fall, dip or collapse into your premium recording equipment.
CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR BLUE YETI
This Pop Filter has been CUSTOM CREATED to prevent your Yeti from picking up Pops, B/P Plosives, Hissing, Thuds, Spit & Windbreaks.
So you get to record great sound and audio instantly with less post processing!
A company you can trust your voice with!
We started out just like you… Creators. Artists. Global Disruptors. Yet time and time again we struggled to create the high-quality recordings that got our message the respect it deserved.
So we dug deep into the research, doing all the legwork to determine what made the best recording equipment, endlessly trying, testing and perfecting until we felt 100% confident we’d created precisely what our audience and fellow recorders wanted.
TRY IT OUT, & Feel absolutely THRILLED with how much better you sound using this pop filter.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think, there are better reviews than this, with more details. So, because I have read some reviews where they complain about how difficult it is to put the filter on the Blue Yeti –all I want to add is that it is not true.
To put the Auphonix 6-inch Pop Filter in the Blue Yeti you only need to be careful –just a little– and USE YOUR HANDS. Does that sound incredible? The filter is not going to put there automatically. Use your hands, do the work, and is very simple.
Actually you can sit the microphone completely vertical and move it as you please according to your own sound settings if you put the filter carefully. There is no problem at all.
And my podcast sounds awesome. I've recorded a solid half dozen episodes on the Unified Republic of Stars at this point and it shows no signs of wearing out. So, that's quality.
A couple of notes about it:
1) It does clamp nicely to the Yeti's stand but you'll probably have to play with it to make it fit on along with the USB connection and the headphone jack. But, it's only a few minutes out of your day and you're probably not making money off what you're doing with it anyway, so what's a minute or two, am I right?
2) It doesn't stop lip smacking from making it through. Listen for it when you record. If your lips are wet, there might be a little pop between words where you press your lips together (I'm sure there's a technical term for this but, what am I? A linguist?) But it's tiny, and probably hardly audible except to the person recording. And I'm sure it would be worse without this filter. Just look for those little blips on the waveform and edit them out. Or... you know... lip balm.
3) Place it a little less than a handwidth away from the mic, since you're supposed to speak into the mic at about a handwidth. Unless you like rubbing your lips up against the filter, which I totally understand but, yeah... it's not really my thing. Plus, I imagine less saliva might make it last longer.
I bought the one-pack and that seems more than enough for me. But I'll report back if I find it falling apart after the next few episodes.
Also, the bonus ebook. Not a bad little extra. Didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know but, then, I've recorded things before. But for a newbie, it could totally change the way you think about audio. Or not. Hey, it's up to you.
Edit: So as of March 21, 2017 I've begin to notice that the filter cannot hold itself when bending a certain way. Now that's not to say this is a bad filter, it just means that it's very limited on how one can bend it a certain way. You'll know what I'm talking about once you see for yourself. I've attached two new pictures of what I'm referring too.
The manufacturer contacted me when my order was placed and sent me a picture showing how to use it with the Blue Yeti Pro. Later, they also sent me a good article on how to make good recordings. I don't often run into such customer support.
I have attached a picture of the pop filter clipped on a stand with an MXL spider adapter and a Yeti Pro microphone.