Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BlueAnt - Pump Lite HD Wireless Sportsbuds, IP54 S..." and save 56% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
BlueAnt - Pump Lite HD Wireless Sportsbuds, IP54 Sweat-Proof, Siri and Google Integration (Green)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$30.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ComfortSeal tips for noise isolation and purity of sound and the SuperFit system for outstanding comfort and stability. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bluetooth music & calls for smartwatches and smartphones with Built-in wideband microphone and Siri/Google Now integration (depends on device and network)
- Heart pumping rhythm and thundering bass, keeps pushing your core to the limits with crystal clear HD sound
- Sweat proof so perspiration is never a problem and you can roam untethered with up to 100ft of wireless range
- Simple one touch call, track and volume controls and an easy grip soft touch finish at your fingertips.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
BlueAnt - Pump Soul On Ear Wireless HD Headphones, Stylish, Audio with One Touch Controls (Black)
BlueAnt Pump Zone Bluetooth Over Ear HD Wireless Headphones With Mic. 30+ Hour Battery, Huge Bass Sweatproof Ideal For Gym Workouts Sports Running On iPhone & Android Phones (Black Rose Gold)
Coosh Extended Range Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones, with Carrying Case
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tech Union||BlueAntDirect||BlueAntDirect||Brand Lineage|
|Color||Green||Black||Black Rose Gold||Black|
|Item Dimensions||1.31 x 23.82 x 1.5 in||6.3 x 2.76 x 7.28 in||8.07 x 9.05 x 4.25 in||8 x 3 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||0.6 ounces||6.88 ounces||2.14 lbs||1.6 lbs|
|Additional Features||sports-and-exercise, water-resistant, wireless||—||—||volume-control|
The BlueAnt PUMP LITE gets you going in seconds, delivering booming audio everywhere you go. With best-in-class wireless range, PUMP LITE allows you to train untethered from your Bluetooth enabled device without the worry of wires. PUMP LITE's SuperFit system gives you the confidence to move with intensity, No matter how hard you go, they go with you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, they arrived and they're a bit bulky in your ears, but not that big a deal. Sound was good - almost too loud, heavy bass, but not so much it was distorted. But just about 3 days past the Amazon return window, the sound all of a sudden drops off. Battery is fully charged so it's not that. Play around with it, and I only get decent sound from the left earbud - the right one is borderline mute, making these headphones near worthless unless I want to blast the sound into my left ear and go deaf.
Lesson learned, I'm just going to stick with Plantronics. The backbeats I've had are far superior in every way to these. Don't waste your money here, folks.