Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BlueAnt - Pump Lite HD Wireless Sportsbuds, IP54 S..." and save 56% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
BlueAnt - Pump Lite HD Wireless Sportsbuds, IP54 Sweat-Proof, Siri and Google Integration (Green)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.35. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$27.11 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- DESIGN, FIT & SOUND: Featuring 3 stabilizer sizes and ear tips, the Pump Lite allows you full customization for a personalized fit and noise isolation seal for the ultimate in pure sound delivery allowing you to turn on, tune in and maintain focus.
- SWEAT-PROOF & INTEGRATED: Featuring IP54 sweat-proof protection, built-in microphone and simple one touch call, track and volume control along with Siri and Google integration
- ENERGIZED SOUND QUALITY: Over 4 hours of HD audio play time
- ONE TOUCH CONTROL: Bluetooth 4.1 - Connection with any Bluetooth phone. One Touch Control - Call, track and volume control with ease.
- BLUEANT, THE CONNECTOR: At BlueAnt we know everyone is looking for their chance to shine, which is why we have developed the ultimate family of Sports Audio and Sports Lifestyle products. Everything we make is characterized by BlueAnt's innate simple and intuitive technological innovations. With the best fit and finish, optimal sweat and water proofing, top of the range sports audio, sleek design and that elusive X-factor to set us high above the pack.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to similar items
This item BlueAnt - Pump Lite HD Wireless Sportsbuds, IP54 Sweat-Proof, Siri and Google Integration (Green)
Bluetooth Headphones, TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds aptX Stereo Earphones, IPX5 Splash Proof Secure Fit for Sports with Built in Mic TT-BH07
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tech Union||BlueAntDirect||Tech Union||Sunvalley Brands||Sunvalley Brands|
|Color||Green||White Rose Gold||Black||Blue||Black|
|Item Dimensions||1.31 x 23.82 x 1.5 in||6.3 x 2.76 x 7.28 in||6.3 x 3.2 x 7.5 in||1.26 x 23 x 23 in||1.26 x 23 x 23 in|
|Item Weight||0.6 ounces||6.88 ounces||0.56 lb||0.53 ounces||0.48 ounces|
|Additional Features||sports-and-exercise, water-resistant, wireless||Stereo, Microphone||—||Stereo, Noise Cancellation||Microphone, Noise Cancellation|
The BlueAnt PUMP LITE gets you going in seconds, delivering booming audio everywhere you go. With best-in-class wireless range, PUMP LITE allows you to train untethered from your Bluetooth enabled device without the worry of wires. PUMP LITE's SuperFit system gives you the confidence to move with intensity, No matter how hard you go, they go with you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, they arrived and they're a bit bulky in your ears, but not that big a deal. Sound was good - almost too loud, heavy bass, but not so much it was distorted. But just about 3 days past the Amazon return window, the sound all of a sudden drops off. Battery is fully charged so it's not that. Play around with it, and I only get decent sound from the left earbud - the right one is borderline mute, making these headphones near worthless unless I want to blast the sound into my left ear and go deaf.
Lesson learned, I'm just going to stick with Plantronics. The backbeats I've had are far superior in every way to these. Don't waste your money here, folks.