Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on October 10, 2012
Here's a video review I made for this last month:[...]

Since that review, the lunch pail has served it's purpose. It is very good quality. The tumbler on the other hand is another story. The lid decides to work whenever it feels like it and my straw broke after my purse bumped into it. I also noticed that the lines in which the birds lay on are not aligned correctly so it is off, which does bug me because I pay very close attention to detail. It is unfortunate that I have 5 dollar tumblers that are of better quality than this one and have gone through a lot without wear and tear. If given the choice, I would just buy the lunch pail and get another tumbler elsewhere.
on November 7, 2015
I LOVE my new lunch kit! The tumbler is adorable and I don't have any issues with it (unlike some reviewers). I was tired of bringing my lunch to work in plastic bags and needed something just like this. The napkin it comes with is thicker than I expected and very absorbent. The lunch box itself holds more than I expected, and the zippered compartment in the lid is useful.
review image review image review image
on March 8, 2013
I love the lunchbox and cant wait to put it to use today to take ny lunch in. Its so cute and perfect size

The tumbler on the other hand, I could do without I guess. The straw typically has a bump on the one end to keep it from falling out of the cup, but mine constantly falls out. Whats the good in that? I would love it if someone from the company would contact me and replace my straw/tumbler. I am very disappointed with it and its the reason I got the set instead of JUST the lunchbox.
on April 12, 2016
Not attractive at all. Lunchbox is very small, my topperwares don't fit inside. The quaity seems very low and the products are just ugly in general. Very suprised these are Lauren Conrad designs
on June 4, 2016
Got this from my Husband for a gift one year because he knows I love Lauren Conrad and oh my this is the most beautiful lunch set. Highly recommend
on March 4, 2013
Comes with a washcloth to wipe your face and your toss it in the laundry when dirty. The cup holds up well.
on September 27, 2012
Very cute lunch box. My only complaint is that in the picture it appears the stripes are black and white. It is actually black and almost grayish.
on February 4, 2016
my blue avocado lunch bag came quickly but the bag itself looks like it has been used for a year. stained and dirty. everything inside was brand new though.
on October 28, 2015
The design on the bag is upside down. Otherwise, it's functional. I'm pretty sad about the design though. It's cute. I was thinking about returning it, but it's such a hassle.
on May 10, 2013
I've wanted a stylish lunch box for a while now. I have childish ones that I carry, but this one I love to show people.

It's made from recycled bottles, so they reused materials and that's always a good feeling.
Plus it's a cute design.

The lunch box is bigger than I thought it would be, and all the accessories are totes adorbs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.