3-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
BlueCosmo Iridium GO! Satellite Phone Wi-Fi Hotspot for Voice, Messaging & Data with Prepaid BlueCosmo SIM
|Price:||$699.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- GLOBAL COVERAGE: Connect anywhere on the planet with reliable satellite based voice, messaging, GPS tracking and e-mail for your Apple iOS and Android devices using the Iridium Approved GO! Apps. (Web browsing is limited)
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED: Iridium GO! Satellite Hotspot, Battery, USB Cable, Auto Charger, Wall Charger with Int'l Plugs, Protective Cover, BlueCosmo Quick Start Quide, BlueCosmo Prepaid SIM Card & 1 Year Warranty
- BLUECOSMO PREPAID: SIM Card included for easy online purchase and activation of BlueCosmo's many Iridium prepaid options
- GPS Tracking and SOS - Send your current location automatically or with the push of a button
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F) and Ingress Protection (IP65)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now you can set up an iPhone and Android compatible global Wifi satellite smartphone hotspot, the Iridium Go!
Here's how it works
By using software compatible with iOS and Android operating systems, Iridium Go! creates a Wifi hotspot with a 100 foot radius, capable of linking up to 5 of your devices directly to the global system of Iridium communications satellites. And because it can fit in your pocket, and connects to the furthest reaching satellite network in the sky, the Iridium Go! is the only truly global Wifi hotspot for your iPhone or Android device.
Go Further than You Ever Have Before
In the past, you couldn?t use your smartphone beyond the grid. This was territory reserved for satellite phones and fixed terminals. The Iridium Go! changes all that. It creates a truly global Wifi hotspot compatible with your smartphone. This kind of reliable voice and data connection, at this price, with this bandwidth, able to resist dirt and dust, built tough enough to go anywhere Iridium satellites go, is the next level.
Make calls, send emails, or send sms messages. Internet speeds are limited to 2.4Kbps. The GO! will not work with non-GO! optimized applications (such as Skype, Facetime, Netflix, etc). The Iridium GO! is able to send small files such as size optimized photos and weather files or GRIB maps.
The Iridium GO! tracking features allow you to send GPS coordinates via SMS/TEXT to a user configured set of phone numbers. The SOS button, accessible from the unit or via the GO! app, can be configured to contact emergency services of your choosing.
Includes: Iridium GO! Satellite Hotspot, 1.2m (4') USB to Micro-USB Cable, International Wall Charger w/ Plugs, Auto Charger w/ USB Plug, Battery, Protective Cover, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, BlueCosmo Prepaid SIM Card for easy loading of airtime & 1 Year Warranty
Top customer reviews
1. Unit works as designed.
2. GEOS was easy to setup.
3. Call quality is acceptable.
4. Data speeds are 2400bps
I grew up with a 2400bps modem, so my expectations were spot on as far as the speed is concerned, I've found two fairly annoying software bugs.
1. The firewall which you setup in the web UI of this device applies to starting the internet connection from the display on the device and not the app. The firewall rules are broken if you use a third party app to connect, then try to connect via the display, you have to power cycle the device to get the firewall rules for the internet call via the display to work and allow connectivity.
2. If you change the guest password, and reinstall web&mail it will fail with ERROR, and no indication of a problem, Change the guest password back to 'guest', Then open mail&web. Then you should have no issues and can change the guest password now.
This device is also Iridium NEXT ready, I suspect a firmware update will come out ahead of the NEXT constellation activation that will increase the L-Band speeds to 64-128kps, So about 50 times faster than it is now.
wish it could send photos !!!!
Almost as good as a cell phone call under clear view sky.
The times I've used it were just for short calls.
This could be used to pay bills over phone when your away from phone coverage.
If your traveling across us and want phone coverage everywhere also. If you go over seas like a cruise ship this thing should be a good option.
Hunters,hikers or anyone who leaves the coverage area will enjoy this device. Pairs fine most of time with phone.just put device in airplane mode before you open the go app.activate wifi and connect to the go.
Really does work.don't expect 3g or 4g speeds yet.there still workin on that with the next satalite system.
With help from Blue Cosmo I was able to get the SOS feature working. They have provided support on the other issues which I am working through. I will update once I have followed through all their advice.
Second Update. I am in Northern California and have tried to use these device extensively around California and Nevada. It has never worked. Blue Cosmo has not responded to my request for an RMA. I document (via photos) trying to use the device in the Desert at Kelso with 5 bars and an external antenna. No Internet, No Cell Phone, No Weather Forecasts and no SMS. I asked for an RMA after that test in January and Blue Cosmo has just ignored me. Iridium is a reputable company but this device is a dog and there is no support. Don't buy it. I am out over $1,000 for a boat anchor and I am not happy about.